Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

BTW, on the note of the surgical precision of the IDF, here is a current IDF Soldier admitting they consider everyone Hamas:

Israel shouldnt exist as a theocratic ethno-State that disenfranchises ethnic and religious minorities. No State should exist in this manner, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or whatever.
Maybe that could work one day when Jews can confidently feel safe in the other 99% of the Middle East. Until then, maybe improve the other 99% first before asking israel to put their people at risk.

Israel's official Declaration of Independence In 1948 proclaims itself a "Jewish state."

You're trying to square a circle.

And what laws does Turkey have that favors one religion over another?

Being a Jewish state does not mean they're a religious state.

There are millions of secular Jews, at at this point in history likely make up more of the population of Jews than religious Jews.

Being a Jewish state does not make them a religious state, and it certainly doesn't make them a theocracy. Clearly it's ran as a secular democracy in practice with elections and separation of powers, and certainly has nothing to do with religious law which would be required in a theocracy.

Being a Jewish state dose not mean they're a religious state.

There are millions of secular Jews, at at this point in history likely make up more of the population of Jews than religious Jews.

Being a Jewish state does not make them a religious state, and it certainly doesn't make them a theocracy. Clearly it's ran as a secular democracy in practice.

The Jewish right of return law is obvious favoritism of one religious group over others.

If you want to argue the semantics between Jewish people as an ethnicity vs a religion, that's a completely different topic.

And you brought up Turkey. What laws does Turkey have that favors one religion over another?

The Jewish right of return law is obvious favoritism of one religious group over others.

If you want to argue the semantics between Jewish people as an ethnicity vs a religion, that's a completely different topic.

And you brought up Turkey. What laws does Turkey have that favors one religion over another?

What about something else though? I was never arguing any of these things. What I said is true and still is.

Israel is not a theocratic enthnostate. It is a secular democracy with a wide variety of religions and ethnic groups from all over the world.

I didn't bring up Turkey as an example of a country that has laws that favor one religion over another, but as an example of a secular democracy with a population that has a specific religious preference.

I'm not an expert in Turkish law and you're not an expert in anything.

What about something else though? I was never arguing any of these things. What I said is true and still is.

Israel is not a theocratic enthnostate. It is a secular democracy with a wide variety of religions and ethnic groups from all over the world.

I didn't bring up Turkey as an example of a country that has laws that favor one religion over another, but as an example of a secular democracy with a population that has a specific religious preference.

I'm not an expert in Turkish law and you're not an expert in anything.

My question to you was:

"What other nations have a religious preference with laws favoring one religion and are simultaneously a secular democracy?"

You said Turkey. I asked what laws do they have that favors a specific religion.

Now you're changing the goalposts.

My question to you was:

"What other nations have a religious preference with laws favoring one religion and are simultaneously a secular democracy?"

You said Turkey. I asked what laws do they have that favors a specific religion.

Now you're changing the goalposts.

Well again, I brought up Turkey as an example of a country that is a secular democracy with a clear religious preference. I'm not an expert in Turkish law and neither are you.

So attaching a legal requirement to that goalpost is pretty fucking stupid since you clearly don't know shit about Turkish law and neither do I.

israel is about 70% Jewish, Turkey is ~90% Muslim.

Well again, I brought up Turkey as an example of a country that is a secular democracy with a clear religious preference. I'm not an expert in Turkish law and neither are you.

So attaching a legal requirement to that goalpost is pretty fucking stupid since you clearly don't know shit about Turkish law and neither do I.

israel is about 70% Jewish, Turkey is ~90% Muslim.

Yea I'm not an expert on Turkish law, but you're the one who brought them up. Hence why I'm asking you.

My initial question was clearly asking what countries have laws favoring a specific religion.

The religious breakdown of Israel is completely irrelevant. The only reason Israel has more non-Jewish people there is due to the the Palestinians that managed to stay after 1947. And then they have a much higher birth rate than the Jewish population.

Yea I'm not an expert on Turkish law, but you're the one who brought them up. Hence why I'm asking you.

My initial question was clearly asking what countries have laws favoring a specific religion.

The religious breakdown of Israel is completely irrelevant. The only reason Israel has more non-Jewish people there is due to the the Palestinians that managed to stay after 1947. And then they have a much higher birth rate than the Jewish population.

Yeah I just told you twice why I brought them up.

It's possible for a country to have a certain religious majority and still be a secular democracy.

You're trying to take this somewhere else that you clearly don't know shit about because you can't dispute that obvious fact. (and it kind of shits all over the propaganda you enjoy that Israel is a theocratic enthostate lmao)

Yeah I just told you twice why I brought them up.

It's possible for a country to have a certain religious majority and still be a secular democracy.

You're trying to take this somewhere else that you clearly don't know shit about because you can't dispute that obvious fact. (and it kind of shits all over the propaganda you enjoy that Israel is a theocratic enthostate lmao)

You're the one who brought in Turkey as an example 😂

Being a little dishonest here. I'm asking about laws. Similar to how Israel has laws favoring Jewish people.

And I never claimed a country can't have a religious majority and still be a secular democracy.

I said you can't have specific laws that favor one religion over another and be a secular democracy.

Those are two completely different things. Nice try though.

Last edited:
The more I see in these protests the more I am seeing what happened with BLM protests and Antifa. There is way more going on here....there are people flying in that are not students. Imagine after 9/11 if Non Muslims in colleges grouped together to chant "Death to Muslims" or like Ohio State "Mulsims must go"......Bizarro world it would never happen. This is more than brainwashed dumb college kids.

The more I see in these protests the more I am seeing what happened with BLM protests and Antifa. There is way more going on here....there are people flying in that are not students. Imagine after 9/11 if Non Muslims in colleges grouped together to chant "Death to Muslims" or like Ohio State "Mulsims must go"......Bizarro world it would never happen. This is more than brainwashed dumb college kids.
Soros money is fueling it.

Oh...I dunno. The fact that Turkey arrests people for criticizing Islam? You are free to talk shit about Christianity and Judaism, though.

I think if you added indiscriminate, ethnic cleansing, and genocide you would have got a bingo on the propaganda card.

APc2BW9.png

You're the one who brought in Turkey as an example 😂

Being a little dishonest here. I'm asking about laws. Similar to how Israel has laws favoring Jewish people.

And I never claimed a country can't have a religious majority and still be a secular democracy.

I said you can't have specific laws that favor one religion over another and be a secular democracy.

Those are two completely different things. Nice try though.

Glad we can agree that Israel is a secular democracy with a Jewish preference just like Turkey is a secular democracy with an Islamic preference and Israel is not actually a theocratic ethnostate then

Maybe that could work one day when Jews can confidently feel safe in the other 99% of the Middle East. Until then, maybe improve the other 99% first before asking israel to put their people at risk.

Yeah, and here I thought Israel was supposed to be the example of democracy and freedom in an otherwise out-dated World. A leader in the idea of what a free Nation entails to set an example, supported by the foremost Superpower. Now its reduced to the reactionary "make them all do it first, then we'll behave" mentality.

BTW, I think many of the Islamic fundamentalist regimes, as well as royal families would have been toppled long ago were it not for imperialist meddling on behalf of Countries who wanted resource access. We have a bad habit of empowering lunatics and then reacting with shock and horror as they do lunatic sh*t.

Back