Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

How about we stop with the bullshit and discuss the specifics of the matter rather than these sleazy tactics of painting someone as being hateful so that you can ignore the merits of their arguments?
Here are the specifics:

- Hamas, the leaders of Palestine, slaughtered around 1200 people on October 7th and took 200+ people hostage. This was done against a nation that could bury Palestine in rubble a million times over.

- Israel is burying Palestine in rubble.

The end.

Snipers on the roofs can’t imagine what future world leader they are protecting down there.

The more I see in these protests the more I am seeing what happened with BLM protests and Antifa. There is way more going on here....there are people flying in that are not students. Imagine after 9/11 if Non Muslims in colleges grouped together to chant "Death to Muslims" or like Ohio State "Mulsims must go"......Bizarro world it would never happen. This is more than brainwashed dumb college kids.
Or maybe, just maybe… college kids like to protest. They’ve done it for the better part of a century. Sometimes for valid causes, others for dumb shit. Is normal. Not everything you don’t agree with has to have some sinister plot.

Yeah, and here I thought Israel was supposed to be the example of democracy and freedom in an otherwise out-dated World. A leader in the idea of what a free Nation entails to set an example, supported by the foremost Superpower. Now its reduced to the reactionary "make them all do it first, then we'll behave" mentality.

BTW, I think many of the Islamic fundamentalist regimes, as well as royal families would have been toppled long ago were it not for imperialist meddling on behalf of Countries who wanted resource access. We have a bad habit of empowering lunatics and then reacting with shock and horror as they do lunatic sh*t.
They ARE the example of democracy and freedom in the Middle East. So instead of asking them, the tiny single state to go from a B to an A+ while putting their people at risk, maybe focus first on, again, the other 99% of the ME that is at an F, and because they are at an F, they make it unsafe for Israel to go to an A+ to satisfy you. No offense. Israel will stay at a B until then by necessity.

They ARE the example of democracy and freedom in the Middle East. So instead of asking them, the tiny single state to go from a B to an A+ while putting their people at risk, maybe focus first on, again, the other 99% of the ME that is at an F, and because they are at an F, they make it unsafe for Israel to go to an A+ to satisfy you. No offense. Israel will stay at a B until then by necessity.

It's not about satisfying me, there is global objection to the continued massacre of civilians until the appetite for punishment is sated, as well as the attack on a Country that isnt even directly involved, receiving a purposely inept counter-attack, and now signaling that they will escalate that aspect even further. Israel, as the alleged shining example of democracy and freedom, can be held accountable for their own actions without the need to be re-directed towards everyone else who sucks, even if some suck worse.

I dont celebrate her death. She absolutely had a knife on her. Alton Sterling's family were paid $4.5 million to quash a wrongful death lawsuit.
Look up "ghetto lottery."

"The owner of the store where the shooting occurred said that Sterling had started carrying a gun a few days prior to the event as other CD vendors had been robbed recently. He also said that Sterling was "not the one causing trouble" during the situation that led to the police being called.
What does this matter? He tried to pull a gun on police.
In March 2018, the bodycam footage from the officer who shot him was released, revealing that, seconds after arriving to help the other officer already engaged in trying to detain Sterling, he pulled his gun and threatened to "shoot [Sterling] in the fucking head" if he moved.
Too bad Sterling didn't listen.

On March 27, Landry's office announced it would not bring charges against the officers stating that they acted in a "reasonable and justifiable manner". On March 30, officer Salamoni was fired for violating use of force policies, and Lake was suspended for three days for losing his temper."
That was to placate the brats protesting this incident. Notice that either weren't charged with murder? Why do you think that is?

Nice example ya got there.
Eh, it kinda is though. If you don't think the media treats stories differently based on race then I'd recommend pulling your head out of the sand and taking a look around.

Soros money is fueling it.
Yes, he is connected as usual. The sheeple lose again.

Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).
USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based “fellows” in return for spending eight hours a week organizing “campaigns led by Palestinian organizations.” They are trained to “rise up, to revolution.”

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros’ Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019. 3 of it's main figure heads have been seen and arrested at Yale, Columbia and UT.

It's not about satisfying me, there is global objection to the continued massacre of civilians until the appetite for punishment is sated, as well as the attack on a Country that isnt even directly involved, receiving a purposely inept counter-attack, and now signaling that they will escalate that aspect even further. Israel, as the alleged shining example of democracy and freedom, can be held accountable for their own actions without the need to be re-directed towards everyone else who sucks, even if some suck worse.
Punishment is sated? How about hostages released? How about until Hamas is eliminated and removed? You know the terror organization that's sole purpose is the elimination of Israel. The one that targeted civilians, raped and beheaded women at a concert? The government of Gaza that put zero of it's hundreds of millions in funding into education, water, and resources to it's "people". The one with millionaire leaders. The ones that could have made Gaza a better place but that would take away blame from Israel, which is their true goal. Global objection? There is not one nation in the world with resources that would have responded any differently than Israel. Anti-semitism and Jew hate is real. Has been for a long time. That isn't an excuse to let Hamas off the hook for starting this. The blood is on their hands.

Glad we can agree that Israel is a secular democracy with a Jewish preference just like Turkey is a secular democracy with an Islamic preference and Israel is not actually a theocratic ethnostate then

Copout answer.

Punishment is sated? How about hostages released?

The hostages are most likely dead in all the bombing.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with the question of whether Israel needs to change their democracy to better align with your preference.

And of course it’s absurd to just try to suggest Israel’s only objective is punishment and not eradication of a terror group committed to their destruction who waged war on them.

And Iran and hezbollah aren’t just innocent passive bystanders as you know.

Hey, if you want to play the tit for tat game and softly justify October 7th, go right ahead. Just don't bitch about the consequences.

The consequences for Palestinians, or the consequences for the rest of us?

I think it's fair to bitch about my tax dollars going to fund yet another stupid fucking war between two groups of dipshits while my own country crumbles around me thanks.

"When Democratic Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, one of two Muslim women serving in Congress, pressed Shafik on why students on campus were evicted and suspended for their participation in pro-Palestinian events, Shafik said the students had refused to cooperate with an investigation."

So much for free speech?

Where was free speech in 2020 where anyone who even slightly offended far left activists was cancelled, fired, kicked out of college, smeared endlessly online, and outcast?

Any argument in favor anti-Semitic hate speech being free speech is the height of hypocrisy.

Back