Cro Cop vs Big Nog (ringside view) WitH bONuS

Mirko Plat Cop Perry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never seen this angle. Pretty cool. Could do without all the zooming though

Bonus Cro Cop vs Igor ref cam

Nogueira ate that highkick like a champ...

I wasn't talking about the UFC.
You think the UFC fixes fights, and tells people to do roids? They make sketchy match ups sometimes, which in my opinion is ultimately bad for the sport of MMA... but they haven't made fights with people having massive weight advantages like Pride.

AgXOcTaCMAAB-5o.jpg

You think the UFC fixes fights, and tells people to do roids? They make sketchy match ups sometimes, which in my opinion is ultimately bad for the sport of MMA... but they haven't made fights with people having massive weight advantages like Pride.
meh, UFC had fixed fights, mismatches & roided culture way b4 Pride, get a clue.

Freakshow fights can be fun. The worst I have seen was a guy called CM Punk. After seeing the biggest dive in MMA history this year (my av) and that the UFC lets certain people juice while blasting others depending on how much money they bring in, its safe to say that Pride was better and less corrupt. If everyone is allowed to juice and its not against the rules then its fair game. The UFC tries to look legit but lets top fighters juice and fixes dives for the biggest money makers. Plus how many pullouts did we get in Pride? Exactly.

Very cool, thanks for sharing

Great memories

Should we post the 20 times Mir has been knocked out?

We can post BOTH times Big Nog got his ass beat by Mir

Oooooohhhh
Salty much?

PrideNever.....what?????

Mir-nog.jpg

Last edited:
Back