Crypto Megathread v18 - ETH Killers and The Metaverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look into the project the more confident I feel holding RVP. When mainnet is released this quarter this thang gonna buss, probably to $1

I wish you luck, I just — struggle to see the use case in the long run
Thanks. I'm confident in this because I don't see tradfi going anywhere. Defi is cool and all, but it's just baby beans compared to tradfi. The massive amount of money moved by institutions like JPM and Goldman Sachs coupled with the political leverage the large banks and brokerages have in the US (and the impending regulations) make this project a no-brainer to me. Just my 2 cents

I had a ton of Stellar, but I have grown my portfolio by converting it to other tokens.

Win win

Have you all staked any TECH yet? I connected my metamask wallet to the cryptomeda site, but when trying to stake it gives me the following error:
"switching to the polygon network failed. unrecognized chain ID "0x89" Try adding the chain using wallet_addEthereumChain first.

I'm not sure what the second sentence means.

Appreciate any insight.

@Rob Battisti @GarbageGuy
i staked all of it yes

you have to bridge your metamask into polygon network

A fairly basic question considering some of the more exotic platforms you guys use, but your thoughts on the best simple use of my eth? Only have a few currently and my plan is to simply hodl until post eth2.0 at a minimum (probably much longer).
Seems like staking APYs are pretty much similar across the various pool, cex and exchanges. I have a binance account (I'm Australian) and they stake against their own token, Beth, which currently trades at 0.94 of an eth. But they guarantee to swap one Beth for one eth post beacon chain merge and have no fee daily apy credit against Beth holdings. So it's like 5% apy and 5% instant boost... assuming binance can be trusted.
I understand the token swap carries the risk of not occuring until late 2022, but otherwise this seems like the best deal out there whilst keeping it simple and relatively safe w.r.t underwritten by binance?
Any other thoughts for my measly eth holdings?

A fairly basic question considering some of the more exotic platforms you guys use, but your thoughts on the best simple use of my eth? Only have a few currently and my plan is to simply hodl until post eth2.0 at a minimum (probably much longer).
Seems like staking APYs are pretty much similar across the various pool, cex and exchanges. I have a binance account (I'm Australian) and they stake against their own token, Beth, which currently trades at 0.94 of an eth. But they guarantee to swap one Beth for one eth post beacon chain merge and have no fee daily apy credit against Beth holdings. So it's like 5% apy and 5% instant boost... assuming binance can be trusted.
I understand the token swap carries the risk of not occuring until late 2022, but otherwise this seems like the best deal out there whilst keeping it simple and relatively safe w.r.t underwritten by binance?
Any other thoughts for my measly eth holdings?

If you have a tiny amount of ETH, I personally wouldn't bother staking. Use your ETH to place 1-3 bets within a solid growth sector in this space (P2E gaming, Web 3.0, Metaverse, DEXs etc) after actually doing deep-dive research - and take profits into ETH once you get a 3-5x in any of your plays. That's if you want to grow your stack (and are comfortable taking risk).

If you have a tiny amount of ETH, I personally wouldn't bother staking. Use your ETH to place 1-3 bets within a solid growth sector in this space (P2E gaming, Web 3.0, Metaverse, DEXs etc) after actually doing deep-dive research - and take profits into ETH once you get a 3-5x in any of your plays. That's if you want to grow your stack (and are comfortable taking risk).
Thanks man probably just want to hold onto my 3 eth without gambling them too much. And like to keep it simpler

Let's see Eth crack $3700 today, then on to 4k and above.

VET is also overdue for a pump to at least .14
We got a possible inverted head and shoulders going, but if we can buck the trend today, great news for the long term.

As I said a few pages back, I accepted a new role a few weeks back. During my job search, I reached out to some of the Heads of Chainlink Labs included Sergey to pitch the idea of my value to their teams.

Just got a message back yesterday wanting to have a conversation. Do I become the ultimate LINK whale!? I wonder if LINK is a part of their compensation package.

I’m in HR and the proposed position was centered around talent/business/training integration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back