Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
WILD making them steady moves up.

Just checked what the driver for this move was - they just partnered with the Reddit founder. They're printing new partnerships every hour lol.

Last edited:
algo looks like it may go for its ATH
its definitely primed
ALGO and ETH are my weekly DCAs meow. I picked up more DOT and SOL but until ETH takes off and flies it's gonna be those two. I'm gonna pull a @TeTe and hope SOL drops nicely during the bear

WILD making them steady moves up.

Just checked what the driver for this move was - they just partnered with the Reddit founder. They're printing new partnerships every hour lol.

The only portion of the Reddit meta verse anyone is going to care about is NSFW Reddit.

So I can say that Crypto has given me 'the rich mans mindset'.
If you believe self help industry this is all you need to get rich.

Believe, feel and act like you already are, and you will become.

I say this through experience ironically of losses, and through the meteoric gains and often losses that come with the terrain.

It's got to the point now where if I lose a few hundred dollars on a few days of trading, I don't sweat it. It's just how crypto is.

If I lose a few thousand $ on a few months of swing trading due to fluctuating prices, I don't sweat it. It's just how crypto is.

I can say that I lost over $100,000 dollars this year through not taking out profits before the crash,and while it bothered me for a long while I realise I now dont care that much. It would have been nice to have had plenty of funds to buy the dip, but it I what it is.

If I lose a hundred thousand dollars in a year, I don't sweat it, it's just how crypto is.

I am confident enough that I will make it back many times over in the long run.
That,and the fact that API3 alone is making me bank already plus staking and it hasnt even really taken off yet.

And there are other good hodls also.

I realised that there was no prior time to being involved in crypto, where I could have brushed off losing a hundred thousand dollars in a year.
So I guess something had changed, and the abundance/already rich mentality became real, even though currently I am still a long way off in measurable terms.
It's that damn Coinbase portfolio that has made me immune. Seeing my portfolio fluctuate 10k over the course of a week doesn't affect me positively or negatively. And I'm not someone who can afford to lose 10k either.

Been bouncing money back and forth between SHIB and SOL since yesterday morning.

Turned half of my SHIB stack (500k) into a million SHIB just by setting alerts and moving it back and forth. So now I have 1.5x more SHIB than I had 24 hours ago.

Gonna play this SHIB/SOL pair for all I can.

Cool, but how are you going to do your taxes?

I know I'm mad I sold all mine at $2
Lol what made you sell at that point? You need to compare this to the nearest competitors like Decentraland, which is a simpler, blockier project with worse graphics and less scope. But it's at more than 5x the price of WILD atm. And at the last peak it was 10x.

If you want to make big profits in this space - you need to really understand what you're buying and why you're buying it. Helps build conviction in the bet.

Last edited:
The only portion of the Reddit meta verse anyone is going to care about is NSFW Reddit.
Nobody's talking about a Reddit metaverse. They're just putting their support behind WILD via collaborative experiences in Wiami - maybe try to actually educate yourself on the topic before shitting out a reply. Love ya.

Fucking VET man. Can't wait to offload some of this shit.

I feel you mean, I've got like 30% of my portfolio in VET..

My instinct, based on little evidence or research is that..

It'll either remain stagnant with relatively meagre gains till the bear market, or it'll have a massive breakout before the end of the year.. I am leaning toward the latter, although it will all depend on the whales, vechain keep accumulating small albeit legit partnerships..

Cool, but how are you going to do your taxes?

I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of all these moves. My tax guy will figure that out.

EDIT: I'm down on all the moves I've made this year anyway.

Last edited:
Nobody's talking about a Reddit metaverse. They're just putting their support behind WILD via collaborative experiences in Wiami - maybe try to actually educate yourself on the topic before shitting out a reply. Love ya.

I know your superiority complex gimmick can make it hard to read between the lines, but that was a joke. No matter how much you try, posting like you are a successful crypto baron won't make you any taller... Because I can tell just by the way you post that you're sub 5'10. Got that manlet energy.

Last edited:
I feel you mean, I've got like 30% of my portfolio in VET..

My instinct, based on little evidence or research is that..

It'll either remain stagnant with relatively meagre gains till the bear market, or it'll have a massive breakout before the end of the year.. I am leaning toward the latter, although it will all depend on the whales, vechain keep accumulating small albeit legit partnerships..

It seems as though their progressions in regards to partnerships has stagnated as well. They've slowed down quite a bit. On top of that, they have some new competitors in the space that have gained traction. Those competitors have better (on paper) tech. But I'm just bitching, I'll ride it out a bit.

Last edited:
I know your superiority complex gimmick can make it hard to read between the lines, but that was a joke. No matter how much you try, posting like you are a successful crypto baron won't make you any taller... Because I can tell just by the way you post that you're sub 5'10. Got that manlet energy.

Your jokes are lame af, and you sound painfully poor. I bet you’re projecting with your manlet shit, but makes sense given your genius crypto outlook made you miss the chance to make money in 2017 and has left you a bitter turd poster. I can literally smell the jealousy wafting out of your stolen keyboard.

This has been fun - and I’ve given you enough of my time. Next 1-2 months is a key time in the market, no time for messing with fools who know sweet fuckall about crypto. Best of luck - don’t be too bitter and hope you now get crypto is not a ‘scam’. Pessimism never makes money. Sweet dreams.

Last edited:
Lol what made you sell at that point? You need to compare this to the nearest competitors like Decentraland, which is a simpler, blockier project with worse graphics and less scope. But it's at more than 5x the price of WILD atm. And at the last peak it was 10x.

If you want to make big profits in this space - you need to really understand what you're buying and why you're buying it. Helps build conviction in the bet.

Because I'm a dumbass but I did nearly double my money so I can't be too mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back