Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious crabbing going on, no need for my Nytol just watching Binance will put me into a deep sleep.

All in all not bad for a weekend.
Good point. Putting my tinfoil hat on and waiting for new moon Nov 4th to see if it dumps, if not just going to go the least stressful route and go 100% Eth no matter the price. I'm quite confident it will be .1 BTC soon and won't go below it.

Good point. Putting my tinfoil hat on and waiting for new moon Nov 4th to see if it dumps, if not just going to go the least stressful route and go 100% Eth no matter the price. I'm quite confident it will be .1 BTC soon and won't go below it.

Just a week ago you were nervous about holding anything other than btc =)

Just a week ago you were nervous about holding anything other than btc =)
Eth I believe in long term. When BTC dumps, Eth like all alts will dump harder obviously. But 5 years from now on a global scale the Eth adoption will be absurd. It's closest 5 competitors combined are not close.

But, yes, it gets hits hard when BTC dumps. That will change eventually though.

One thing is certain. Harmony is unstoppable and doesn't give a shit what BTC does.

Nvidia knows how to cash in on defective high end GPU's. In the past they made them mid-level models with areas shutdowned an sell it for less now they are featuring them for mining. You know they are getting them sold for more while reducing complexity an size. A single board is 4,300 one UAE retailer got over 2 hundred of these Ethereum mining boards.

"
As spotted by hardware sleuth Komachi_Ensaka, Nvidia's flagship CMP 170HX cryptocurrency mining GPU has gone up for purchase overseas. Vipera, a retailer in Dubai, reportedly has up 238 units in stock and is selling the CMP 170HX for a whopping $4,300.

Nvidia had launched the Cryptocurrency Mining Processor (CMP) lineup in an attempt to divert cryptocurrency miners' attention away from its Ampere-based GeForce graphics cards. We later learned that Nvidia was repurposing Turing silicon for these CMP GPUs. The CMP 170HX, on the other hand, leverages the GA100 silicon, the same brobdingnagian die that powers the expensive A100 data center GPU. Once again, it's just Nvidia's smart way of recycling defective GA100 dies into something lucrative.

The GA100 silicon inside the CMP 170HX only has 70 enabled SMs, amounting to 4,480 CUDA cores whereas the A100 has the full-fledged die at 108 SMs or 6,912 CUDA cores. The CMP 170HX delivers up to 164 MHps of Ethereum mining performance. It only requires a PCIe 4.0 x4 connection to hit its performance target. The GPU also wields 8GB of HBM2e memory across a 4,096-bit memory interface. The CMP 170HX has a 250W TDP and is more than happy to feed off a single 8-pin PCIe power connector."

I'm holding 20 Million coins. It's a pleasant surprise to see this jump up.

It's fucking frustrating! I had Shiba and Akita, held both as they dumped and flatlined, figured the memecoins were dead and buried so I sold for pennies on the dollar and now I'm watching Shiba come back to life and reach ATH's... crypto is unpredictable for sure, safemoon and Akita had a little bump but why is Shiba pumping so hard

It's fucking frustrating! I had Shiba and Akita, held both as they dumped and flatlined, figured the memecoins were dead and buried so I sold for pennies on the dollar and now I'm watching Shiba come back to life and reach ATH's... crypto is unpredictable for sure, safemoon and Akita had a little bump but why is Shiba pumping so hard

If you were willing to hold at the prices before it dumped and flat lined, it makes no sense to sell once flat lining.

If you were willing to hold at the prices before it dumped and flat lined, it makes no sense to sell once flat lining.

I figured take what's left and put it somewhere there's a chance of growth. I think I put that money into HEX which did a 4x while Shiba did about 6-7x(?) whereas safemoon hardly moved... I did keep my Akita cos the gas fee would have eaten the total value.

Last edited:
I figured take what's left and put it somewhere there's a chance of growth. I think I put that money into HEX which did a 4x while Shiba did about 6-7x(?) whereas safemoon and Akita hardly moved so it's whatever, may be better off having sold them all.

You seem to be killing it. What other low priced Alt's you into?

I've been looking at WEYU and apparently EOS is underpriced and set for a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back