Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having a hard time NOT buying ETH right now? Same with BTC. I just cannot imagine that in 2 years BTC isn't at least $65k conservatively. Maybe it'll dip into the 30s before then but buying at $43k now just seems like I'm going to get at least a 50% gain in 2 years. Of course we never know.

I keep thinking all the coins are at a steal right now but eventually I'm gonna run out of fiat!! lol.

Anyone else having a hard time NOT buying ETH right now? Same with BTC. I just cannot imagine that in 2 years BTC isn't at least $65k conservatively. Maybe it'll dip into the 30s before then but buying at $43k now just seems like I'm going to get at least a 50% gain in 2 years. Of course we never know.

I keep thinking all the coins are at a steal right now but eventually I'm gonna run out of fiat!! lol.
Everything is basically a steal. So long as you pick something that will be here in 5 years. Basically if it’s not a shitcoin, it’s on sale.

I'm buying Tesla right now and trying to build up my cash so I'm not going in super hard, phrasing, but I gotta do some DCA.

I think 65K is incredibly conservative for BTC in two years. ETH I've a good amount of so I've been picking up SOL. Unless this is crypto falling off a cliff for some reason (I don't think so) the market right meow presents a great accumulation opportunity.

Polygon seems like it will be the Solona / Avalanche of 2022 based on usage.

Look at Quickswap. It's the Uniswap / Pancake Swap DEX but for Polygon (Matic). It's already on Coinbase and Binance and best of all it's LESS THEN 100 million MC!!!! Seems an easy easy 10x for me.

MATIC was a huge mistake for me. But I'll hold. Will investigate Quickswap. Thanks.

Polygon getting shit on by a dumb game with idiots farming for wheat or flowers or some shit? Ugh.

Everything is basically a steal. So long as you pick something that will be here in 5 years. Basically if it’s not a shitcoin, it’s on sale.

What are your best steals? I was hoping sushi would drop more, but it isnt dropping a ton. Is Wild on KuCoin?

Anyone like Verge?

I'm chipping away on the other L1s right because I already have so much in ETH. But yeah, it's a great buy for sure.

Polygon seems like it will be the Solona / Avalanche of 2022 based on usage.

Look at Quickswap. It's the Uniswap / Pancake Swap DEX but for Polygon (Matic). It's already on Coinbase and Binance and best of all it's LESS THEN 100 million MC!!!! Seems an easy easy 10x for me.
Unfortunately the tokenomics for poly aren't there for matic like those other two, but even $8 seems realistic for 2022.

Unfortunately I don't have funds to spend otherwise I would.
My API3 has held up quite well but is locked for a year and my meta plays like REALM and SPAT all bombed.
The other one that's held up is Adshares (ADS) but that's a good long term hodl.

I have to wait for something else to move before I put in.
It's unfortunate because greed always gets you, I had a good amount of USDT staked on hotbit at 14.5% APY with a 1 month lock up but spent it, same with my PAX Gold.
The rule was I always keep some USDT and PAXG reserves but with the meta coins going crazy it felt a good move to move it there for profits but I'm now -3x on most of them.

That's why it's good to make basic minimal fund and dca'ing rules and stay disciplined to stick to them no matter what so it overrides emotions like fear and greed which are unreliable.

@MilesAbove approves this message. :D

Still haven't bought anything lol

Tossing up between atom. More eth. Or sushi

Yeah. My only buy limits to hit recently were Wild at 2.40 and BTC at 44 (my next is set at 40 but may buy some at 41 if it doesn’t drop soon). ETH if it drops sub 3k I’ll buy. The rest have limits I already set so may as well stick to them.

Surprised no one talks about Terra. Still sweet 19.5 % stable coin interest on UST and the deflationary token Luna that gains value when UST adoption increases.

Lots of dapps and real life utility have recently launched and will keep launching.

I guess there is still potential to go up as more people learn about it.

I'm chipping away on the other L1s right because I already have so much in ETH. But yeah, it's a great buy for sure.

thats a good point. I’m big on diversifying. I’m like 25% of my portfolio in ETH so maybe load a bit more on the others.
Which ones you buying in on nowadays ? Quite a few decent projects.

thats a good point. I’m big on diversifying. I’m like 25% of my portfolio in ETH so maybe load a bit more on the others.
Which ones you buying in on nowadays ? Quite a few decent projects.
Right now Sol, Avax and Atom

HGRTH.jpg

Poor Ben got clowned by a 19 year old.

Jesus, alchemy pay just shot up like 59 percent. This chick I work with randomly hold this as her third biggest bag. Hope she's taking profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back