Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Sol will never kill ETH but it may usurp it. The ability to instantly trade meme coins for nothing is a total game changer
I'd actually like it if meme coins weren't traded on ETH because that's what jacks up the gas.

If nfts start coming back hard it could cause gas to go up or if people actually use a layer 2 it wouldn't be a big deal. Not to mention eth nfts are worth more.

But it should be of no surprise that so many meme coins are built on eth. Not to mention a huge percentage of ai coins are too.

I'd actually like it if meme coins weren't traded on ETH because that's what jacks up the gas.

If nfts start coming back hard it could cause gas to go up or if people actually use a layer 2 it wouldn't be a big deal. Not to mention eth nfts are worth more.
I honestly still can’t believe I won that NFT and flipped it for 13k

Ninja is gonna do at least 2x in the next 48 hours. I’ve told you guys a lot of shit and you may not or may not have listened but you gotta trust me on this. You guys buying will make a minimal impact on my bag, I’m trying to tell the boys. I want us all to go to Valhalla so we can laugh at cans like hack vs savage.

Ninja is gonna do at least 2x in the next 48 hours. I’ve told you guys a lot of shit and you may not or may not have listened but you gotta trust me on this. You guys buying will make a minimal impact on my bag, I’m trying to tell the boys. I want us all to go to Valhalla so we can laugh at cans like hack vs savage.
Hell yeah

Man FET is flying today

3.5 and I'm leveling out

<NewGina>
Think it's still worth buying into? I've been debating buying into ai coins but I feel like most are shit or the good ones have already taken off.

Okay, okay, I'll throw a couple hundred at it, just for you. Let's see where it goes. {<shrug}

Back