Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Ok, first things first. I'm not trying to derail the thread here. I think that would could happen would shake the U.S. (and the world) to it's financial core.

What would this mean for crypto?

Kind of alarmist at its core.

A. Never would happen
B. Fed should be dissolved anyway so having the government involved in the Fed isn’t this doomsday situation
C. This guy isnt necessarily the smartest dude in the world. The “Covid game Trump cover for a recession he was creating” is very disingenuous.

All to say, this isn’t going to happen because Trump will lose and even if he wasn’t going to lose it would never pass.

Otherwise, Trump is MUCH more pro crypto so there is also that.

Kind of alarmist at its core.

A. Never would happen
B. Fed should be dissolved anyway so having the government involved in the Fed isn’t this doomsday situation
C. This guy isnt necessarily the smartest dude in the world. The “Covid game Trump cover for a recession he was creating” is very disingenuous.

All to say, this isn’t going to happen because Trump will lose and even if he wasn’t going to lose it would never pass.

Otherwise, Trump is MUCH more pro crypto so there is also that.

that guy is living under a bunker. he's a doomsday prepper.

not sure if Trump is a procrypto. he sells NTFs and sold the ETH he earned. That's all he did that is related to crypto.

What's a good Crypto to get into these days? My entire crypto experience is that I bought some Dogecoin and made a profit of around 3x.

What's a good Crypto to get into these days? My entire crypto experience is that I bought some Dogecoin and made a profit of around 3x.
If you want to make a meme coin investment look into Pajamas Cat on Solana. I've been holding a bag since 300k mc and it's currently hovering around 20mil mc.
Pajamas was the first cat on youtube, and it's the name of Steve Chens cat. He's the co-founder of youtube (billionaire) and actively chatting and helping out in the telegram group as well as going on live web calls.

For a more serious pick, RNDR is a good option. I shilled it here when it was cheap. The all time high a month ago was 13$.

If you want to make a meme coin investment look into Pajamas Cat on Solana. I've been holding a bag since 300k mc and it's currently hovering around 20mil mc.
Pajamas was the first cat on youtube, and it's the name of Steve Chens cat. He's the co-founder of youtube (billionaire) and actively chatting and helping out in the telegram group as well as going on live web calls.

For a more serious pick, RNDR is a good option. I shilled it here when it was cheap. The all time high a month ago was 13$.
I don't see either on Robinhood

Binance founder Changpeng Zhao sentenced to 4 months in prison after plea deal​

107408285-1714494016584-gettyimages-2150340423-AFP_34QL7XE.jpeg

"Binance’s billionaire founder Changpeng Zhao was sentenced to four months in prison on Tuesday, after pleading guilty to charges of enabling money laundering at his crypto exchange.

“You had the wherewithal, the finance capabilities, and the people power to make sure that every single regulation had to be complied with, and so you failed at that opportunity,” U.S. District Judge Richard Jones said to Zhao in a Seattle federal court, according to a Reuters report.

The sentence handed down to the former Binance chief was significantly less than the three years that federal prosecutors had been seeking for him. The defense had asked for five months of probation. The sentencing guidelines called for a prison term of 12 to 18 months.

“I’m sorry,” Zhao told the judge before receiving his sentence, per Reuters.

“I believe the first step of taking responsibility is to fully recognize the mistakes,” Zhao reportedly said earlier Tuesday in court. “Here I failed to implement an adequate anti-money laundering program... I realize now the seriousness of that mistake.”

Back