Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

most likely 73.7-74k will be hit today, then maybe a drawback

if not, could be a mega pump to 145

Did anybody buy luna classic when it crashed? Whats your opinion on it for this bull run? I bought about $100 worth when it crashed for the lolz and lately i've seeing some predicting that it could go to 1 cent eventually.

Damn son. I'd bet on drawback long before $145k

If 145... Then $8k ETH tho.
i sold my ETH at end of last bull run, made about 5k on it. wishing i held now if 8k is the new ATH figure being thrown around lol. ah well.

Damn son. I'd bet on drawback long before $145k

If 145... Then $8k ETH tho.

i don't know man
historically, when ATH was broken, price has always gone 1.5x to 2x really really quickly

264$ ATH got destroyed, lets not even talk about this one
1153 ATH (most similar to what is happening right now) fucked around for a few weeks around ATH then 3xed in a month on its way to 19k
19k ATH just opened up like butter all the way to 64k

i sold my ETH at end of last bull run, made about 5k on it. wishing i held now if 8k is the new ATH figure being thrown around lol. ah well.
$8k would just be double... If BTC doubled. 8 just so happens to be where I start selling. A lot of people think $10k minimum this run.

72k.

Speculation is that ETH ETF may be approved in Q3-Q4 of this year. So this Bull run may take up to 2025 which if the price of ETH already hit its previous ATH before ET approval, ETH could go more than 10k

That goes for almost the entire west. But that’s what the fiat Ponzi scheme does to societies: who wants to have babies if your not sure you can afford them ..

That's why we have immigration (for now). Japan does NOT and ain't nobody clamoring to move to China.

GIXchJfagAADTRg

"Why didn't you listen?" Because most of the shit you say doesn't make any sense. Also, rich people(generally speaking) don't frequent karate forums.

Back