Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Even in this dip, I'm currently up 113 percent on BTC and 67 percent on ETH at the moment I ain't even mad tho. Alts still haven't seen their day yet. This current run up was an anomaly to me because of the ETF inflow. Now that that's died down we may actually follow historical cycle patterns.
I don't know what to believe.

I don't think we can blindly follow past charts. I am not cconvinced we follow a 4 yr cycle or if it ever was a 4yr cycle vs liquìdity cycles?

Let's hope bro.
The dip is over, its time buy back.

ADA just launched their USMD fiat backed stablecoin.
Ada down 76%. Absolute garbage. The chain doesn't break but nobody except plebs hold it. Brutal!

I don't know what to believe.

I don't think we can blindly follow past charts. I am not cconvinced we follow a 4 yr cycle or if it ever was a 4yr cycle vs liquìdity cycles?

Let's hope bro.

Ada down 76%. Absolute garbage. The chain doesn't break but nobody except plebs hold it. Brutal!
Well, there has always seemed to be an interesting correlation between the four year cycles and monetary policy.. in crypto's case, looser policy dovetailing with bull runs. So there's something to that. Maybe a couple Fed cuts just in time for the post halving run up this year?

Well, there has always seemed to be an interesting correlation between the four year cycles and monetary policy.. in crypto's case, looser policy dovetailing with bull runs. So there's something to that. Maybe a couple Fed cuts just in time for the post halving run up this year?

I am game. Lets hope no fed rate increases.

if my portfolio was just btc, sol, and a meme, I would be thrilled.

Do you have any degen plays? Memes? My biggest bag is btc. Pretty boring but fiscally responsible. <Moves>

Back