Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Could even see up to $10 given the supply, if people go heavy on the AI plays this cycle
they have been grooming the crypto market to embrace AI for at least 2 years. It will likely explode but I think there's something of a ruse involved.

imo if its at 10 its ripping to 25

i think 8$ would be max area for this cycle
You think all of this sideways trading on BTC lasts for a while? I feel like trading between $64-68k will benefit the market post halving

You think all of this sideways trading on BTC lasts for a while? I feel like trading between $64-68k will benefit the market post halving
Consolidating under resistance (ATH and previous ATH) is always a bullish thing.

If the market were to refuse BTC value around 70k we would have nuked directly to 55-50 in a few days.

That being said, we still haven't a seen pre halving dump, which is typically in the 30-40% range. That would bring us to 54k which is most likely the ultimate buy zone. Not having this pull back would be a contradiction to past cycles, but not pump directly after ATH was broken is also a past cycle contradiction.

i see a few weeks of ranging still

one crazy news about coinbase recently was that they are launching futures market for these 3 projects. the doge, LTC and BCH

J5Lbd.png

not aprils fools prank they say. the next would also be the ETFs of these projects.

Had too much staked I only had like 10 SOL free
Yeh even better. That's really 1000sol hehe.
slso if you wanna get into trading price action try a synthetic perp. You then don't need to hold the underlying asset, instead you can hold a stable.

Ie Gains on Arb, GMX on avax, arb. Probably one on SOL also

Back