Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Uni swap competitor is already here and its DYDX and its already the biggest DEX with the most volume...and its still ranging...i have some as a HOLD
But this one is based on a new token standard: erc314.
It costs less gas and you can buy a certain token by simply sending eth to the contract address..

Dyor as always and price dipped a lot last few days

Funny thing is that no one said anything when all the racist memes against black people were coming out, tokens called the N word and so on. But as soon as the memes became racist towards a specific ethnicity now they will do something about it.
They got rid of my favorite smiley I’d always reply to on posts like these

He is not wrong. 4 days of basketball americans coins, not a peep. Then once coins are made against the noses then it's "shut it down"

giphy.gif

Heading to Italy tomorrow for ten days, going to do my best to not even check the market while I'm gone.

I'm sure I'll fail spectacularly

hard to do that, some people wakes up in the morning and the first thing they do is check the coinmarketcap.
not bothering whether their penis is still there.

Heading to Italy tomorrow for ten days, going to do my best to not even check the market while I'm gone.

I'm sure I'll fail spectacularly

Have a GREAT trip! If you go to the coliseum, don't be surprised to see a lot of stray cats there. :)

They got rid of my favorite smiley I’d always reply to on posts like these
Why did no one say anything about racist tokens when it's about blacks but then when it was about jews all of a sudden they need to do something about it? Not fare for the black community. Racism is racism whether it is black people, jews or mexicans.

Back