Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

OIP.5LbevxTgcTBnY5dKJDvWUAHaGG

Not financial advice...
diamond-hands.gif

That's why I was thinking of doing most of the offloading between 95-98. I'm sure we'll reject hard off of 100.
My concern is that or if seIl and it runs the F up. I think profit taking is key.

What if we already peaked? There's a lot of money to be made with tradfi crashing us back to 61k and buying lower. Easily make a billion from it. More if we go lower. Under 52k would be Armageddon.

My concern is that or if seIl and it runs the F up. I think profit taking is key.

What if we already peaked? There's a lot of money to be made with tradfi crashing us back to 61k and buying lower. Easily make a billion from it. More if we go lower. Under 52k would be Armageddon.
Well I posted a couple days ago that I traded 50 percent of all my crypto (a lot of that profit) into USDC so I can just collect that sweet apy for a while. I think it's going to be a tough summer and maybe fall for markets in general.

At this point the only indicator that I'm using is what the economy does and how the fed responds. I don't see 100k or any massive run up/blow off top until monetary policy loosens and rates drop.

Well boys, you did it.

WE did it.

Hopefully you all bought all the way down and are enjoying the massive gains you all deserve.

View attachment 1032966

The good news is, the good times haven’t even really begun.

As always, I wish you all massive gains.
I'm an utter noob when it comes to BitCoin so my question is do you convert it to cash? 'Cause I'm not sure what you do with BitCoin.

What do you want to do with it? It can be a store of value or transfer of value.
TBH since I don't know jack s**t about BitCoin, let alone investing, I guess both of savings and use of it if I need things.

Like you have a checking and savings account in the bank.

TBH since I don't know jack s**t about BitCoin, let alone investing, I guess both of savings and use of it if I need things.

Like you have a checking and savings account in the bank.
You can to a lot with it. Trade it for cash is the main one people do at this point besides hold for the future. You can also trade it for other coins. Dollar value translated. You can also purchase stuff with it, but it has to be a place that accepts it.(which I don’t think are many currently)

So what's a good buy in point on Solana @GarbageGuy ? $125? Wait until breaks down under $120?

Back