Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

If my coins were wiped out tomorrow my life wouldn't change.
It's my play money. We don't eat out, take vacation, ect.

It snowballed quickly, it would hurt

Last edited:
Metals be doin' something!

Gold at $2,414.80; silver at $31.36 👀

Think I might off-load a thousand ounces worth of junk silver this weekend for some spare cash and await the next dip in crypto.

Metals be doin' something!

Gold at $2,414.80; silver at $31.36 👀

Think I might off-load a thousand ounces worth of junk silver this weekend for some spare cash and await the next dip in crypto.
Too bad I don't live near you. I would buy it in a second. When silver was under 30 dollars they were giving it away. Wake me up when it gets to 50. This is just getting started.

I paid off most of my student loans and mortgage in 2012 thanks to silver's run-up to $50.

<Moves>
I was buying hundred ounce bars of silver at the turn of the century (5.50 an ounce....including 1 dollar premium). It's good you unloaded at the high. I have to admit, I didn't like watching silver go from 50 down to 15 dollars. I just accumulate. I don't believe in selling physical gold or silver. It's the place to be right now. The next 5-6 years should be fun. I think this century will be one for gold and silver. They will beat stocks and bonds. People haven't gotten the memo that times have changed. Inflation is here to stay. Wake me up when gold is over 3000 and silver is over 50 dollars.

I like bitcoin as well but not as much as back in 2016-2017. I wasn't a big fan of the fork with Bitcoin Cash. I still have my Bitcoin Silver from the fork with BItcoin Cash.

I was buying hundred ounce bars of silver at the turn of the century (5.50 an ounce....including 1 dollar premium). It's good you unloaded at the high. I have to admit, I didn't like watching silver go from 50 down to 15 dollars. I just accumulate. I don't believe in selling physical gold or silver. It's the place to be right now. The next 5-6 years should be fun. I think this century will be one for gold and silver. They will beat stocks and bonds. People haven't gotten the memo that times have changed. Inflation is here to stay. Wake me up when gold is over 3000 and silver is over 50 dollars.

I like bitcoin as well but not as much as back in 2016-2017. I wasn't a big fan of the fork with Bitcoin Cash. I still have my Bitcoin Silver from the fork with BItcoin Cash.

That's awesome, brah!

I've been in the precious game since I was a youngin' in the 90s. I had bought ASEs using money I made as a paperboy, 1993ish, back when silver was under $5/ozt.

Been metal detecting and digging precious and old coinage out of the ground since then too. I've got shoeboxes filled with jewelry dug out of the ground.

I'm a gold and silver bug through and through!

Crypto is a natural extension of that.

I'm a bit of a numismatic afficionado myself. I have a local honey-hole where I browse and snag some choice pieces. I have a few "blue" dollars (backed in U.S. silver not gold/The Fed) and some currency from WWI era.

Costco been selling a ton of Gold and Silver bars in their Jewelry case and online.
It seems my local warehouse gets shipments of 25 and they sell out 1/2 days.

I bought a gold bar from them not to long ago, good looking piece

That is a very safe investment. Silver is also going up. Burry and all other old veteran traders prefer gold and silver like Peter Schiff. I just find it hard to sell when you needed it.

Think I'm going to start throwing money into small caps in a few months too. Time to get a little degen.

Back