Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

I dropped $10k on ETH at @$3500. Up a little already. If this shit doesn't go through it's going right back into USDC. I'm sure I'll take a small loss on it if some reason it doesn't go through but fuck it Yolo.
Eth is trash though, i got it for less, but someone in this thread said it was trash and I’m starting to agree

if you get dusted but sell it into an empty wallet does that mean you've scammed the scammers or do they benefit in other ways?

Should have gone with my idea of buying a full BTC when it was 61k :( - I was too scared. Not gonna buy now though. If we get any sort of pullback I'm taking a chance!

Can't believe how I just sat there too afraid to buy as it crabbed around in the 20s for the longest time. What a dumb dumb I was.

Kind of why I suck/hate stock and crypto. When I lose I'm mad I lost. When I gain I'm mad I didn't invest more when it was lower...lol.

Should have gone with my idea of buying a full BTC when it was 61k :( - I was too scared. Not gonna buy now though. If we get any sort of pullback I'm taking a chance!

Can't believe how I just sat there too afraid to buy as it crabbed around in the 20s for the longest time. What a dumb dumb I was.

Kind of why I suck/hate stock and crypto. When I lose I'm mad I lost. When I gain I'm mad I didn't invest more when it was lower...lol.
Just buy and hold, stop overthinking

Can't go wrong

The title of this thread was for you

Thats the FOMO right there. Sooner he is not the only one who will see it this way. People will cram on exchanges.

I feel you bro. I even made a meme about it a few weeks ago and posted it here. Glad I got some during the last small dip.

If we believe it's gonna be at least $100k in this cycle top, then even at this price is still gonna be about a 50% upside. That's still better than stonks

5vxr98.png

Should’ve just bought more NVIDIA stock instead lol

Going nuts today

My buddy was trying to get me to buy BTC when it was 600$...I thought it was bullshit.
He bought 5 @ 600
another 5 @ 1200

I'm still fucking pissed

Back