Current fighter who has demonstrated the largest repertoire of techniques

DJ.

Dude hit a flying armbar for fucks sake. Very well rounded.

Also Jones and Charles do it all. From kicks, to takedowns, subs, etc.

Which currently active fighter has demonstrated the largest repertoire or move set (attacks, strikes, TD's, defenses, stances, scrambles, reversals, submissions) in their pro MMA career so far?
Who's pulled the most tools out of their toolbox? Who mixes the martial arts the most?
Charles Oliveira? Demetrius Johnson? Jon Jones? Michel Pereira? Kevin Holland? Yair Rodriguez?

Which currently active fighter has demonstrated the most limited repertoire or move set?
Sean Strickland? Tai Tuivasa?
Lyoto Machida (says he's not retired) - karate, judo, sumo, bjj.

Jones has oblique kick, spinning kick to the body,suplex,greco throws,knees,spinning elbow, arm crank,guillotine, standing guillotine,eye pokes,head kick,front kick so him

Henry Cejudo is pretty diverse. Wide range of wrestling techniques, karate footwork and kicks, not so great at submission but he has a ground game

Ask the question and then mention the fighters I was going to say... I'll just see myself out lol. Yair and Oliveira are my picks.

Which currently active fighter has demonstrated the largest repertoire or move set (attacks, strikes, TD's, defenses, stances, scrambles, reversals, submissions) in their pro MMA career so far?
Who's pulled the most tools out of their toolbox? Who mixes the martial arts the most?
Charles Oliveira? Demetrius Johnson? Jon Jones? Michel Pereira? Kevin Holland? Yair Rodriguez?

Which currently active fighter has demonstrated the most limited repertoire or move set?
Sean Strickland? Tai Tuivasa?

DJ is still active, so DJ

Yair has a very deep bag of tricks.

Edit: remembered that johnson is still fighting from the post above. So that's your answer. It's probably the all time answer too.

Back