Current Weidman is better than Pre-USADA Weidman.

Self projecting? Nobody KO'd me 4 times ina row
Lol KO's and TKO's are counted as the same thing. He has 4 KO/TKO losses in his past 5.

Stop with the gat ass semantics i get that he's your boy but hes been KO'd agaisnt almost everyone at the top of the division

Is your arguement REALLY "oh but he didnt get humiliatingly separated from his conciousness in front of all his family and friends in some of those losses"?

{<doc}
It's only the same if you're ignorant.
TKO /= KO. weidman didn't get ko'ed in the mousasi and rockhold fights, simple fact.

you're literally braindead if you think weidman is shot

Pre-USADA Weidman doesn't lose to Mousasi.

It's only the same if you're ignorant.
TKO /= KO. weidman didn't get ko'ed in the mousasi and rockhold fights, simple fact.

KO's and TKO's are counted under the same category i know you're stuck on semantics to try and save face that your favorite fighter is shot to shit and not fit to compete with the top 5 anymore.

The only fact is that your boy has 4 stoppage losses in his past 5 that came from blunt force trauma to his skull. the ref had to save weidmans life so he didnt have to get bludgeoned into a coma.

Youre really trying to say "he got his fucking ass beat but he didnt lose" lol fuckouttahere

His cardio went to shit after usada, can't even last a round without gassing. lol

Good point. He would last like 3.5 rounds before. Now he's having the same problem as non-sea level Cain.

KO's and TKO's are counted under the same thing i know you're stuck on semantics to try and save face that your favorite fighter is shot to shit and not fit to compete with the top 5 anymore.

The only fact is that your boy has 4 stoppage losses in his past 5 that came from blunt force trauma to his skull.
i think you need to go see a doctor.

weidman didn't get knockout in the rockhold or mousasi fights, not at all. while he did get ko'ed in the romero and jacare fights. are you this fucking dumb that you can't even tell the difference? or are you blind?

His durability is gone so it's a moot point. He was beating Jacare until the ko

Dude was always overrated and simply a product of timing.

i think you need to go see a doctor.

weidman didn't get knockout in the rockhold or mousasi fights, not at all. while he did get ko'ed in the romero and jacare fights. are you this fucking dumb that you can't even tell the difference? or are you blind?

Lmfao fucking clown the ref had to save weidmans life so he didnt have to get bludgeoned into a coma. Youre really trying to say "he got his fucking ass beat but he didnt lose" lol fuckouttahere he got spared going to sleep because the ref stepped in. Thats what a TKO is, you dont just get to change the meaning of a stoppage just because your boy got his fucking ass beat

{<jordan}

People who say "USADA killed Weidman" never watch his recent fights and doesn't know how to look at this record properly(without context). In his last fight against Jacare, his boxing looks so much sharper, crisper, more snap to it and way faster than ever. His current overall striking is a lot better when he fought Anderson and Machida. And look at who he lost to(with context):
Jacare(one of the best middleweight)
Rockhold(one of the best middlweight and former ufc mw champ)
mousasi(one of the best middlweight and current bellator mw champ).
Romero(arguably the best middleweight in the world)

So how exactly does that prove Weidman is not the same anymore? He just fought better fighters, that's really the only reason. the Weidman that fought Silva would actually fare worse against them because his striking and boxing back then was a lot worse. And not to mention he just beat Gastelum not too long ago.
How is Romero arguably the best MW in the world? He lost twice to Whitaker. And if you want to compare them with a common opponent, look at Whitaker did to Jacare. Yoel got handled by Jacare. An eyes closed Hail Mary spinning back fist saved him

Jacare wins a rematch with Yoel. Whitaker beats him a 3rd time too. There is a very weak argument for Yoel being better than those two.

Lmfao fucking clown the ref had to save weidmans life so he didnt have to get bludgeoned into a coma. Youre really trying to say "he got his fucking ass beat but he didnt lose" lol fuckouttahere he got spared going to sleep because the ref stepped in. Thats what a TKO is, you dont just get to change the meaning of a stoppage just because your boy got his fucking ass beat

{<jordan}
Lol nice strawma, dumbass. you're arguing that Weidman did get ko'ed in the Mousasi and Rockhold fight, and I prove you wrong that he didn't with fact. but now you're too much of a pussy to admit you're wrong and start strawman'ing.

I could be wrong but it did seem to me he was a lot stronger and had more power pre USADA. I remember before the Rockhold fight he came into fight week super light. I was worried, which ended up being justified.

Lol dumbass, you're arguing that Weidman did get ko'ed in the Mousasi and Rockhold fight. and I prove you wrong with actual fact.

Nothing about your retarded opinion is a fact. Your boy got stopped in both of those fights, youre arguing the semantics that just because he didnt get beat to sleep and lose control of his bowels he didnt get stopped. Being rescued by the ref so another man doesnt kill you in the ring is a stoppage. That's why his loss record says 4 stoppage losses by KO/TKO

You're a moron and have nothing to contribute to this conversation please kill yourself and or / stop responding to me with the same terrible fundamentally and factually incorrect argument.

People who say "USADA killed Weidman" never watch his recent fights and doesn't know how to look at this record properly(without context). In his last fight against Jacare, his boxing looks so much sharper, crisper, more snap to it and way faster than ever. His current overall striking is a lot better when he fought Anderson and Machida. And look at who he lost to(with context):
Jacare(one of the best middleweight)
Rockhold(one of the best middlweight and former ufc mw champ)
mousasi(one of the best middlweight and current bellator mw champ).
Romero(arguably the best middleweight in the world)

So how exactly does that prove Weidman is not the same anymore? He just fought better fighters, that's really the only reason. the Weidman that fought Silva would actually fare worse against them because his striking and boxing back then was a lot worse. And not to mention he just beat Gastelum not too long ago.
Well, like you said, he fought the best middleweight and LOST BADLY to all of them, only has a win against a known midget MW (natural WW) Gastelum. This proves he is far away from the best of the division. He is a bum, to me he isn't even a top 10 after all these KTFOs tbh.

Nothing about your retarded opinion is a fact. Your boy got stopped in both of those fights, youre arguing the semantics that just because he didnt get beat to sleep and lose control of his bowels he didnt get stopped. Being rescued by the ref so another man doesnt kill you in the ring is a stoppage.

You're a moron and have nothing to contribute to this conversation please kill yourself and or / stop responding to me with the same terrible fundamentally and factually incorrect argument.
Lol stay mad retard, its' not my fault that you can't read and cant see properly.

Fully conscious = ko'ed according to your braindead logic.

Go back to grade school

yeah Chris is unlucky to be fighting in a time where MW is the most stacked than it's ever been. Half the guys Anderson defended his title against would not sniff a title shot today. Thales Leites, Lutter, Cote were not elite fighters. Neither was Bonnar or Irvin.

Yea ok his skill set may have improved but that doesn't make him a better fighter in relation to other fighters. I guess maybe that's your point idk. We've also clearly seen that.
a) he's older
b) He's taken more KO's
c) he's lost confidence

If weidman could fight his younger self Idk who would win really. Maybe it really is just his competition has got better. But I think woodman's days are numbered either ways.

He's pound for pound the most pillow fisted fighter in the roster now.

He quite simply doesn't hurt his opponents anymore. But they obvs can deffo hurt him.
He hurt Jacare and rocked notoriously tough chin of Gastelum.

Back