Curtis Blaydes: I'm not surprised if Aspinall fights Brock Lesnar at UFC 304

Bork is like 50 years old.

Curtis should chill. I think he will get the shot.

They couldn't get Lesnar for 300 but he'll fly to Manchester and fight the interim bloke?

Yeah, I'd be surprised and so should everyone else.
Point flew over your head twice, that's crazy

Blaydes out here with interviews that are throwing ppl off.

The interim belt is secured if Aspinall wants the fight.

I thought Brock got the lifetime chomo tag

Hopefully Blaydes gets his opportunity. UFC can't risk wrapping another interim belt around Gane any time soon while Jones is still in the picture, it would be silly as hell lol.

brother, its not 2009 anymore. but glad that you are up from your coma, you missed out on a lot of lore.

It's hilarious people think a 46 year old Lesnar has anything to offer the sport. He struggled taking Hunt down 8 years ago. Blaydes would whoop his ass.

UFC is filled with dudes who've done worse than request Vince send them videos of girls taking a piss, if that's all he did. It actually makes more sense (not that it really does anyway) because if Brock is out at WWE he might need to make money elsewhere.

Yeah, one request for a pee tape - and we watched as Vince Made Brock out to be the Degenerate Prime WWE Sex Villain.
I thought Brock got the lifetime chomo tag
Typical Vince, like Dana, lying to blame their slimy actions on others.

UFC is filled with dudes who've done worse than request Vince send them videos of girls taking a piss, if that's all he did. It actually makes more sense (not that it really does anyway) because if Brock is out at WWE he might need to make money elsewhere.
You aren't wrong but I can't see it being in MMA. Lesnar was so relieved when he was done fighting Mark Hunt, it's obvious he doesn't miss being an MMA fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back