Cyborg posts video of what Dana and Rogan said about her on instagram

One would lose, sure.
She blew that case years ago by not raising the issue. No attorney would take on that turkey of a case.

But now it’s worse for her. She just posted an admission on Instagram that her Dana video was a forgery.
Seriously. Go on Instagram and check it out. This happened like one hour ago.

She needs to keep her head down, Because she’s fucked if she winds up in court.

I was on her side, but she has screwed up big-time.

This very sherdog thread right here can be used by the UFC as evidence against her .

I'm with Cyborg here. Incredibly hurtful and undignified comments. I like both Dana and Joe, but real men apologize for such things. Cyborg is right.

Edit: To take my own advice, I publicly apologize for calling Joanna "Smiegol."

This is really disgusting behavior from both Rogan and Dana. And to think Cyborg has been in the UFC for all these years and Dana has never apologized.

stfu... context is everything. and didn't this shiet happen like 4 or 5 years ago? and didn't rogan apologize publicly already? and dana is gonna dana. there was some kind of other agenda in here. perhaps she was negotiating her contract and the UFC said no.

she already got obliterated in seconds inside the octagon. am sure the ufc wouldn't mind her being in their roster. but also, the ufc and dana couldn't care less where she goes.

Can you imagine the court case ?

UFC lawyers " Your honor and jury we would now like to present exhibit A and B"

Shows that pic of the Axe murderer on Halloween next to cyborg mma award pic.

Judge- " Case dismissed"

No but she is now and any first year law student could make the argument for harassment.
I've been through 2.5 years of law school. Two things:

1) Statute of limitation

2) Any comments made by either party before entering contractual employment cannot be used (non admissible)

No arbitrator in their right mind would consider anything from before a contract was signed.

When is there a road to redemption? That was a long time ago and the world has changed since. Can’t everyone grow and move on? Or is it a forever thing?

1) Statute of limitation

2) Any comments made by either party before entering contractual employment cannot be used (non admissible)

No arbitrator in their right mind would consider anything from before a contract was signed.
Sherdog poster's opinion > real life law degree

Did you not learn anything in school???

1) Statute of limitation

Dana said Cyborg was scared to fight when she was employed by UFC, which can be argued to be harassment but again moot because she is going to Bellator

Sherdog poster's opinion > real life law degree

Did you not learn anything in school???
B.S. Sports Medicine/ Pepperdine Univ. (Go Waves) What about you? I also learned the difference between making an argument for and against & this 2.5 yr law student doesn't seem to know the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back