D.R.H.'s "Distraction From Murder Rage," awards thread!

D.R.H.

If you haven't heard...I'm the best!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
In this thread...we celebrate those fine posters who make me not want to kill random people on the street...or at the store...or at restaurants...pretty much anywhere. Their postings make you want to not kill random for at least a few minutes each day...and for that they deserve praise and admiration. Before we announce the recipients...let us review the award format.

Good, enjoyable posts get you a star.
10 stars will bump you up to a gold star.
10 gold stars bumps you up to a superstar.
10 superstars bumps you up to a megastar.
100 megastars promotes you to @Rebelfett .

You can also get negative stars for being adult onset full lakersfrankrexfottrexfalsefoot.
10 negative stars demotes you to shitstar.
10 shitstars demotes you to @Frank23 .
10 @Frank23 's demote you to @warriorscommando .
10 Warrio's demote you to FalsePete.
10 FalsePete's demote you Young Buck.

Now that everything has been explained...let's see who's earning stars!

@DaveMeltzer has 1 shitstar

@Rex Poppa Pump gets a second star for posting Stone Cold kicking him in the dick.

How many stars is a "fuck the young bucks" worth? Asking for a friend who thinks they're balding boils on the ass of a once proud business.

That's a good question...on an unrelated note you have 5 stars now.

@Rex Poppa Pump

Having an "argument," with Falsedawn has made me re-realize what a great forum sparring partner you were...and it also made me re-realize you're dead...which is sad. Therefore...I award you 1 gold star posthumously...bringing your total up to 1 gold star and 3 stars. If you were alive I'd tell you your traps were of average size...but you're dead so I won't.

upload_2020-3-17_19-4-44.png

28.jpeg

@SocraticMethod

I'm awarding you 1 star for your jokes about Meltzer and homeschooling. Congratulations.

#bringbackAsukawholesboassaultsotherchicks

@moonwolf has been awarded one shit star for posting a Young Buck without telling him to go fuck himself.

<{hughesimpress}>

@deezy gets 1 star for learning how to spell butthole & bunghole.

Back