Dalby is a live dawg here

Wore out Bonfim.

Weathered the storm and poured it on him.

Wilted Bonfim in the clinch and finished him with a knee to the chin.

Great warrior spirit.

You beat me to the punch, brother.
I was going to initiate a post about this dude's spirit.

What a tremendous, non-stop-pressure, dogfight performance by Nicolas Dalby.

Honestly, a rare performance.

Incredible intensity and resolve.

Last edited:
Nicolas Dalby also showed a lot of class, because there was no celebration afterwards.

Dalby was denied a ceremonious thunder of applause for his performance — because all the Brazilians were butt-hurt.

Rather than say something negative, he celebrated the Brazilians for their loyalty to their own fighters.

The dude has charisma too.

It's almost impossible to believe he's 39 — but he clearly still has a lot of fire in his heart.

Last edited:
Wore out Bonfim.

Great warrior spirit.

Perfect example of hard work beating talent when talent doesnt work hard...

This was supposed to be huge moment for Bonfim at home... instead Dalby impressed the fuck out of me and alot of other people ..

Dalby is for real ....

Nicolas Dalby also showed a lot of class, because there was no celebration afterwards.

Dalby was denied a ceremonious thunder of applause for his performance — because all the Brazilians were but-hurt.

Rather than say something negative, he celebrated the Brazilians for their loyalty to their own fighters.

The dude has charisma too.

It's almost impossible to believe he's 39 — but he clearly still has a lot of fire in his heart.

Hes Inspiring the fuck out of my 33 year old ass ill tell you that much ...thats a young and dangerous 39 year old....

Mind over matter and preparation over reaction is key...

I couldn't be more impressed with this fight... Easily the #1 performance of the night...unless Lewis/Almeida does something nuts

Hes Inspiring the fuck out of my 33 year old ass ill tell you that much ...thats a young and dangerous 39 year old....

Mind over matter and preparation over reaction is key...

I couldn't be more impressed with this fight... Easily the #1 performance of the night...unless Lewis/Almeida does something nuts

For sure.

One of the most impressive, purposeful, determined, and ballsy performances I have seen in awhile.

UNDETERRED ...

"He who resolves to conquer, or die, is seldom conquered."
~ ALEXANDER THE GREAT

I’m still extremely high on bonfim, but I knew that Dalby would give him serious problems with his pressure and endurance. I was honestly shocked by the betting line given Dalby’s experience and durability.

Dalby's few losses are by decision only.
No KOs, no quits.

Usually Dalby’s fights are a bit boring but that was a great comeback. Obviously Brazilian crowd ruined it by booing a great finish.

Dude dug deep and showed he has that dog in him. One of the rare performances where I got hyped up watch a guy battle back from adversity. Shows that cardio, grit, and heart can take you a long way even against a hot prospect.

Hell of a fight. Thats why i love MMA... an older, slower, weaker fighter can find a way. Good job.

I'm so pissed I didn't bet on Dalby. Knew he'd beat this hype job ffs
I did, only 5 bucks but still got 25 in return. I felt like a lot of people were overlooking Dalby's durability and pace.

Wore out Bonfim.

Great warrior spirit.

I knew this wouldn't be an easy fight for Bonfim, Dalby isn't easy for anyone. But didn't expect him to finish him - excellent performance and huge win.

Very impressive cardio, he just kept coming and broke Bonfim.

Back