Damn didnt know BJ told Jake this

I mean they both juice and Jake is half his age. Of course Jake would win now but it would prove nothing. I've love to have seen Jake vs. the young blitzing Vitor with fast hands, though.
That Vitor would absolutely destroy him and his brother on the same night sir.

View attachment 1026921

Maybe this was discussed on here I dunno but Jake fights people older and smaller than him. BJ fought EVERY FREAKING BODY. Theres really no comparison. And Id say BJ would have stood and fought little mayweathers thugs instead of running like Jake did. Even if that wouldnt have been the brightest idea.

Great posts (the one from social media and yours).

Fuck Jake. All he doing is licking another mans sweat.

It's really silly.

Gimme a break.

You dont need to have ever seen BJ fight to do that. I cant stand Jake Paul,but Penn looks pathetic caring about this.

It's really silly.

Gimme a break.

You dont need to have ever seen BJ fight to do that. I cant stand Jake Paul,but Penn looks pathetic caring about this.

<{cruzshake}>

this is a bad post bro.

it's petty and BJ should've just graciously took it as a tribute, but he does kind of have a point. Jake Paul is knocking out old small dudes and doing that, when BJ did it he just had destroyed a guy who was like 33-2, the #1 contender and defending his UFC world title.

Reactions: HHJ
Pussy is thrown at Vitor like steaks to a lion...still happens lol.

you can tell Vitor is one of those silver fox type a dudes. his nonsensical rantings come off as "so deep" to some hippy college girls + his jesus juice. he's hittin guaranteed

you can tell Vitor is one of those silver fox type a dudes. his nonsensical rantings come off as "so deep" to some hippy college girls + his jesus juice. he's hittin guaranteed

He pulls it out like that black dude from Requiem of a Dream " I didn't take it out for air" lol

Not sure who is the bigger scumbag between Penn and Paul tbh

I'm leaning towards Penn

Back