News Dan Hooker Destroys Jon Jones With Single Tweet

giphy.webp

About time Hooker got a W

Not trying to pick on Jones but he has a legit issue and that is lacks self awareness.

That is why Cormier and so many others around him, in his pre championship days identified him as a 'fake'.

His judgment on others is what he legit believes. He can see others cheat, use violence, do other bad things and see them as wrong and he will be the first one to put up his hand and call them out. All that is, in fact, legit from Jones. He does think they did some wrongs.

But he is simply not able to look at his own behavior, often multitudes worse, and apply any perspective that would either see him change or at least shut up when it comes to others.

That behavior is going to, rightly, be very off putting to others.

That is why Jon loves religion, Jesus always forgives him, so it is fine when he does shit, because he says he is a Christian.

Usually "x destroys y on twatter" is some predictably lame comment. But this one was a zinger.

That savagery is on fucking point, Mr.Hangman!

He stole someone else's joke. I saw that in JJ post when news first broke. Still funny lol

It was hilarious because he just assumed that "battery" meant a woman because that's what he did. Fuckin idiot.

Nah. In the video of Chael in cuffs, you can hear an officer say "where's that woman who said she was punched" or something close to that. I assume that's why Jon, and others, thought a woman was involved.

Gender is irrelevant in battery charges.

What will Jon Jones do now that he's been "destroyed" by a journeyman?

Damn you showed him...
You avatar says everything I need to know about you. Gotta be rough out there for ya. You probably spend your nights online gaming and arguing with 13 year old kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back