Media Dana addresses Khabib not fighting.

Im surprised he didn't shit on him....

Khabib couldn't get out of Russia due to the ban and even if his Friend putin gave him a private jet that would still not be enough due to the US being in lockdown and even Dana's friend Trump can't give him access into the US currently due to the coronavirus issues this is how severe the US lockdown is currently they are at war with the virus. Which means its out of Trump's hands no Governor or Mayor will allow a plane landing in his city or state.

All the other governors and Mayors are lowkey following Andrew Cuomo and he has personalized the fight against covid19 they are not taking it as a game and hack they didn't even allow a US warship personale to enter the mainland due to their ship being infected and someone even got fired for that it was a high ranking officer who was demanding an entry into the mainland

Last edited:
Dana basically confirming everything Khabib said

Something he said on podcasts that are full of shit...

LMFAO

This somehow still wont shut up the trolls will it....
Of course not.
Look at it as a badge of honor. When a fighter is so good,people will just make shit up they know is not true,just to have something to say. Its not like they can talk about the guys losses or gifs of him losing lol

Dana, for once in his life, is being composed and carefully professional here. As someone who’s under a lot of pressure to not appear insensitive to the tragedy surrounding our Covid pandemic. Khabib is 100% on the UFC’s shit list. He could have made the fight but he refused on principle.

Will be interesting to see how they work with Khabib once this settles.

Dana fighting the unemployment rate, one JBG sacrifice at a time

Dana’s just being nice because he wants another turn with kabobs goat.

So basically he's admitting that he told Khabib to fly to the UAE. Moron.

What a guy!! Got it done.
Agree what a guy, but let's see how this all plays out. It hasn't been done yet, and what problems will crop up to prevent this from being a regular thing....Seems though, fingers crossed, that Dana is the most revolutionary sports promoter ever in the best sense of the word, and yeah you know money has something to do with it, but I think at the core of this is his absolute love for the sport, so you gotta like the guy. It just might work.

These fights won't be sanctioned

On paper it looks great and gives us all something to finally look forward too .... But I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that these fights wont happen and Dana will announce it's off within the next couple days

Hope I'm wrong....but I can't see this being sanctioned by anyone
Sanctioned by who? It doesn't matter if they fight on a private island or indian resort. All he has to do is hire a team of judges, corner men, refs, etc.

Conor fans gonna be mad in this thread

Gets out popcorn

Conor fans are already mad at life in general. That is why they are Conor fans. They have nothing of their own to cheer for.

He just wanted to get a head start on Ramadan.

Of course not.
Look at it as a badge of honor. When a fighter is so good,people will just make shit up they know is not true,just to have something to say. Its not like they can talk about the guys losses or gifs of him losing lol
Khabib: undefeated UFC champ
Sherdog: "wow he sucks so bad"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So now the UFC is confirming basically what Khabib said, and somehow still Khabib is lying and whatnot. Never change Sherdog.

- Claims Khabib was caught in middle of various attempts to book a venue, and obviously concerns surrounding the virus.

- No one's fault to why this fight isn't taking place.

but tony ferguson is gonna show up? gaethje is gonna show up? all the other fighters are gonna show up but khabib isnt. pullout game is very strong. very very strong. ferguson beats up gaethje easily and then destroys khabib.

ufc didn't want this fight, for what ever reason
if they really tried to do it, they'd rip kebabs ass right now

Khabibi needs to be stripped.
UFC is not going to strip Khabib when they are the ones who gave permission and put Khabib leaving into motion.

"Go ahead and leave the USA the fight isn't happening here."

"Oh, you left the USA youa re stripped of the belt!"

That will not happen guys, I imagine he could even get a good lawsuit since he was told and had permission, stripping him would not be a good idea.

Back