Dana being an absolute clown on Contender Series.

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This fucking guy wtf.

Knuttson comes out, looks good everywhere, gets a good dominant win over Isis, who is a good regional fighter. Dana says she ticks all the boxes but then doesn't give her a contract. This goof then says she needs to go for the finish more and needs more MMA exp.

This is a girl who has had 5 wins by decision. She has like 80 mins of fight time at this point. It don't matter if she ain't finishing people.

But next minute he gives a contract to Reese, who has had the same amount of fights as Knuts, but only has like 8 mins of total fight time. Reese didn't even look great in there, falling over from his own strikes and shit.

Is Dana dumb or what?

Needs more experience lol. Knuts literally has like 10x the amount of fight exp Reese. Fuck, she had almost double the amount of fight exp just tonight that Reese has had his entire career, including tonight's fight.

Not to mention, Knuts has been out there fighting decent regional comp. All her opponents have winning records except one who is 4-5 but had a winning one when they fought. Meanwhile, Reese's last fight before tonight was against a guy who was 4-10. 1/5 of his opponents before tonight had winning records. There's two on there that have 0 wins. Pretty easy to rack up quick finishes when you're fighting tomato cans.

Oh, and Knuts already fought on one of the Road to UFC cards and won that fight with complete ease as well.

Is Dana on the beers or what?

Everybody knows what dana is looking for on that series, so I'm not sure why you're that surprised. Didn't she also win on road to the ufc?

She should go smash a can and the dana will be more excited since she got a finish.

Didn't watch, but from what I've heard Josefine showed why she's a popular kickboxer. Looked great but maybe faded a bit towards the end?

If so, it wouldn't surprise me if Dana thinks about it as inexperience.

lol, bro she ain't no looker at all.

vqps7cxdnT8T.gif

Everybody knows what dana is looking for on that series, so I'm not sure why you're that surprised. Didn't she also win on road to the ufc?

She should go smash a can and the dana will be more excited since she got a finish.

The problem is she's not going to be getting matched up with cans. She hasn't been for a while. After the Road to UFC win and now this, she definitely won't get some girl she can just run through.

Didn't watch, but from what I've heard Josefine showed why she's a popular kickboxer. Looked great but maybe faded a bit towards the end?

If so, it wouldn't surprise me if Dana thinks about it as inexperience.

I don't know if she faded. She had a good round 1 and 2 and Isis came on strong because she had to and Knutz fought smart and didn't brawl with her.

Her clinch game and grappling won her a lot of the fight. She was better everywhere.

This fucking guy wtf.

Knuttson comes out, looks good everywhere, gets a good dominant win over Isis, who is a good regional fighter. Dana says she ticks all the boxes but then doesn't give her a contract. This goof then says she needs to go for the finish more and needs more MMA exp.

This is a girl who has had 5 wins by decision. She has like 80 mins of fight time at this point. It don't matter if she ain't finishing people.

But next minute he gives a contract to Reese, who has had the same amount of fights as Knuts, but only has like 8 mins of total fight time. Reese didn't even look great in there, falling over from his own strikes and shit.

Is Dana dumb or what?

Needs more experience lol. Knuts literally has like 10x the amount of fight exp Reese. Fuck, she had almost double the amount of fight exp just tonight that Reese has had his entire career, including tonight's fight.

Not to mention, Knuts has been out there fighting decent regional comp. All her opponents have winning records except one who is 4-5 but had a winning one when they fought. Meanwhile, Reese's last fight before tonight was against a guy who was 4-10. 1/5 of his opponents before tonight had winning records. There's two on there that have 0 wins. Pretty easy to rack up quick finishes when you're fighting tomato cans.

Oh, and Knuts already fought on one of the Road to UFC cards and won that fight with complete ease as well.

Is Dana on the beers or what?

Post a pic of Knuttson and Reese

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back