Dana Did Not Even Have the Class to Put the Belt on Francis

P3w7PD_Flu9uFmkBu523qJon4B4S-eH5rHCFnc_46aI.jpg

Lmao

This just show how big bitch Dana n UFC is Dana have to go

It's quite obvious just *how bad* the relationship between Ngannou and UFC had got.

I don't expect Ngannou to fight for UFC again. I think he'll have his knee surgery and then have to recuperate til end of 2022 (at least) and that will be that : he'll have run out the clock and he'll leave.

- whole thing is very unfortunate and dissatisying.
It wouldn't surprise me if Dana does ANOTHER HW Interim belt in 2022 when it becomes Ngannou is unavailable.

I hated that the UFC tried to paint Francis as the bad guy. Both fighters are good dudes. Total bitch move imo.

Maybe he didn’t want a repeat of when Stipe grabbed the belt out of his hands to give to his coach to place on him?

Who knows? I think most of you care way much more about this than Dana actually does.

This is exactly why most fighters keep their mouth shut about fighter pay.

because when you actually stand your ground and try to earn your maximum potential, you get blacklisted and become an enemy of the #1 org in the world.
Or when you have a manager but decide you want to "negotiate" by badmouthing your employer on twitter and threatening to leave with the belt, your boss is not likely to join your fan club.

He's way overly optimistic about boxing Tyson Fury as well. Would the commission even sanction a bout for him to make his pro debut against the current world champ? Sanctioning Conor/Floyd was iffy, and Floyd was old, small and retired.

Not to mention if it did happen, Ngannou isn't some massive start that would instantly sell millions of PPVs. He'd be close to 37 by then, coming off knee surgery with no boxing record, isn't a boxer and just got outstruck in his last MMA bout. He might get a couple million, but that would be his last pay day after he gets tooled. It certainly wouldn't be some huge thing like Conor/Floyd where it's the 2 biggest stars in their sport who are both great promoters.

Not to mention if it did happen, Ngannou isn't some massive start that would instantly sell millions of PPVs. He'd be close to 37 by then, coming off knee surgery with no boxing record, isn't a boxer and just got outstruck in his last MMA bout. He might get a couple million, but that would be his last pay day after he gets tooled. It certainly wouldn't be some huge thing like Conor/Floyd where it's the 2 biggest stars in their sport who are both great promoters.
This ^^^^

He wasn't there for the post fight presser also right?

This is the same guy who pouted in the octagon after Cain steamrolled Brock. Then after JDS ko'd Cain, threw a tantrum on nationals tv on the Fox debut. Put another way; does this surprise anyone?

Dana doing dana things and sherdogers, who claim they dont care about what he does, caring. Just another hypocritical day on the board

Back