• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dana finally reacts to Fury Ngannou

Bullshit im sure he watched the fight hoping Francis would get embarrassed
He didn't have to mention that he 'didn't watch the fight'

just shows he is still bitter and resentful that someone was able to have success without him

Like Pettis vs ancient Roy Jones has the same importance as Fury vs Ngannou LOL... Even accepting reality a little bit, always trying to diminish Francis accomplishments. Bald goof always the same. But of course he is thinking about money, he has a big ego but is far away from being dumb, at the end of the day. So, he will kiss Ngannou's ass if it's needed.

So a guy that probably wanted be a boxing promoter, has been caught watching boxing cage side during a title fight on his own company, missed the HW champion fighting his Lineal UFC champion??
This.

If he really didn't watch, it was out of spite. And if he did watch, he's lying.

BUT he got his PR right. He said the right things. Good enough for me. I was hoping for some drama, but at this point it would be crazy for him to say anything negative when the entire world is saying positive things. Good on the pink goof.

Well at least he toned down his overt shitting all over Francis for once.

Im sure that was hard for him to hold back his pettiness.
With his big fights falling through, the last criticism he needs is to be shown by media WORLDWIDE, not only MMA media now, as being petty and bitter. His PR ppl told him to act as though he never tried to shit all over Francis. That's as good as we're gonna get and we got it. I say good job, given what he's capable of. This is like a PR at the gym for him. Good show.

I called it. Granted it was pretty easy to see this would happen.

The UFC was quietly throwing shade at Ngannou but I can definitely seeing them start praising him now. Which is what Sherdoggers have been doing as well.

Like Pettis vs ancient Roy Jones has the same importance as Fury vs Ngannou LOL... Even accepting reality a little bit, always trying to diminish Francis accomplishments. Bald goof always the same. But of course he is thinking about money, he has a big ego but is far away from being dumb, at the end of the day. So, he will kiss Ngannou's ass if it's needed.
Yep. And he avoided even mentioning the fact that half the world thinks Francis won. If he was pro-Francis he would be ALL OVER that.

But he still did a decent job fighting back his demons.

Yep. And he avoided even mentioning the fact that half the world thinks Francis won. If he was pro-Francis he would be ALL OVER that.

But he still did a decent job fighting back his demons.
I'm not so sure like you are tbh, I think this is the Vince effect: better businessmen around him are making him act different obliged. Pride is not good for the company and now that WWE has veto and all that... I think that's the real reason lol.

If he lets his pettiness get in the way like that hes a fucking idiot. Francis getting embarrassed as a recent UFC champ would be a bad look for the UFC.

It is the exact opposite.

Dana dumps on whoever can't make him money, including kicking GSP on his way out the door. He literally stood in front of a room of media and lied that Georges was in the hospital and "too beat up" to make the press conference.

In walks Georges directly behind him in a suit. He later confirms UFC staff tried to talk him out of going to the conference.

Dana is a promoter and part of his job is lying. He is a professional liar. If Ngannou got embarrassed, he would literally be saying "you people don't understand, when a guy can't fight here anymore, they go somewhere else"

Why are people acting like this was a big win? It was only a semi Win for frankis but it's a loss for the poor bastards that have to pay frankis. francis vs fury was a PPV sales flop and then people say dana fumbled the bag... dodged a land mine is more like it. Frank was never a good PPV draw in MMA and why do you expect any different in a sport even less people care about? If frank went on to win the boxing titles, it might not do as much for his sellability as people just assume it will. There have been many boxing champs that can't draw. Francis is the cure for insomnia on the mic even when he gets mad and curses.

Frank's december fight will probably flop again just like his last 1. It wont be the tyson rematch and it probably wont be against wilder or joshua, thus it'll likely have almost nobody watching it except ppl on the high seas per usual (& might flop even if it was vs 1 of those). Law abiding citizens like me will go read the results and then onto the next article. The Tyson rematch (if it even happens) will probably not even sell that well either and if it was even a full on flop again i wouldnt be surprised.

IF yur on the hook with being the poor bastard who actually has to pay frankis to fight is it not looking good for you. You may be hopeful that his first boxing fight being a dismal failure was something that you can look at as just a long term investment. Now that people know he's legit, his next fight will totally be a blockbuster right? Probably not. Normies still don't know who the fook he is & may never. His next fight in decemeber might be be another flop unless he's getting carried hard by some kinda Freak show Paul brother Shit on the card or something.

Last edited:
I could care less about Donald Jr and didn't even notice it until you muppets started crying about something he said....I actually was just surprised by Danas humility for a second.

You can’t call people muppets when you don’t even know what tax bracket you’re in lol

But again, you posed this question of how on earth people could bring up Trump/Trump Jr in this thread. And it’s because of the quote in the OP. It’s not really hard to follow.

In practice, Democrats are just as greedy, but thanks for politicizing the thread.

Another boneheaded emotional statement with nothing to back it up but accusing others of making this political.

OP quoted the former president’s dumbass son. And it was a stupid quote. It didn’t magically become a political thread.

Back