Dana on Lex Fridman's channel today

Fine if you don't like his style, but isn't he a phd MIT scientist? You don't make it to that level by being a dummy.

Lex is solid, he’s honest about which side of arguments he’s on, provides a fair platform for different opinions, and overall has some great guests.

I’m gonna have to listen to this later.

He didn't say Lex was dumb - he said he is what dumb people think are smart. Having a PhD doesn't make you interesting or a good conversationalist. You sound dumb as shit and already admitted to being that way though so I won't expect you to understand my post either.
Meh, regular people think he's smart. The guys actually a genius, and he is a good conversationalist imo. When you're that smart sometimes you might be a little awkward, it's a trade off. Lol

Last edited:
its almost like people can be intelligent in one dimension and dumb in several others.
How is he dumb in several other areas? I seldom ever heard him not make sense no matter what the topic.

How is he dumb in several other areas? I seldom ever heard him not make sense no matter what the topic.
he thinks the russia and ukraine conflict can be resolved by getting putin and zelensky on the pod, commonly refers to "criticism" as hate, and the dude didn't even know what an IUD is....
it seems like you admire the guy anyways, so keep doing that. I guess we can agree to disagree, eh?

Last edited:
Meh, regular people think he's smart. The guys a genius, and he is a good conversationalist imo. When you're that smart sometimes you might be a little awkward, it's a trade off. Lol
regular people are also dumb and boring ;)

Hol up, I thought Dana said he wasn't doing podcasts anymore.

Are you saying he lied to Howie?

What an interview. Dana comes off as a likeable, a great businessman and a total badass.

Dana could help lex be less uptight and more of a degenerate.

every lex fridman interview ever is the most pseudointellectual and surface level slop imaginable. he's the definition of what dumb people think of as smart. him and dana chumming it up can't be anymore insufferable than his elon stuff, i imagine.

His interviews with Vitalik Buterin were top tier.

Back