Dana watching Canelo instead of Rose/Weili

I love watching the Dana haters complain like little bitches. “He’s an asshole! What a jerk! He doesn’t know shit about mma!”

He clearly didn't lmfao and lol at shittin on them charging $80 when he charges $70 after claiming he's never raise the price when it was $50
used to be 29.99. then raised to 49.99 then again raised to 59.99. 64.99 for HD. prob more now i havent paid for one in years. stream all the way. years ago dana white said that if you purchased the fight pass they were in talks to give fight pass purchasers PPVs for 20-30 dollars off regular price. only if you were a fight pass purchaser. never happened. never even considered. straight scammed people into purchasing the fight pass.

People who arent boomers
Why would you purposely watch on a phone vs a laptop unless it's purely for discretion? I can't imagine someone sitting on a couch at night watching their phone instead of a computer in their lap

We should just agree that wmma is here so none can blame the ufc in sexism. Its entertainment output is very low.

Political correctness ALWAYS ruins everything.

This is the disconnect between Sherdog and the real world. The crowd was amped as fuck by that fight and were cheering Thug Rose for 25 straight minutes. No one is saying that you have to enjoy women’s sports but protecting your hatred for it onto others is sad homie. Also try watching other promotions, their fans are very into the women’s divisions and lighter male weight classes.

I personally wasn't crazy about the manlet divisions myself until recently when I started watching One. The little guys may not have KO power but they have speed and skill that heavier weight classes don't. Plus they're game as fuck.

MMA is a growing sport and anything that can help that growth I'm down for. :)

This is also NOT the first time Dana White has been caught illegally streaming a different fight than the one he's present to watch.

1kiz15w5w3y71.png

^^^^Even Dana White agrees^^^^

Boxing > UFC

I dont blame him, Rose and Zhang usually have top level performances they went against a very anticipated matchup...not only them, Frankie vs Chito too, i had those 2 in a laptop while Canelo vs Plant was on the TV, then switched back for UFC's main event.

It was a good fight. Plant did better than I thought he would.

That was a great fight Canelo always starts off slow and comes on in the later rounds. Canelo landed so many body shots and hooks to Plant's head IDK how he stayed on his feet as long as he did. Plant had to get taken to the hospital after that fight he took a ton of punishment.

I was gonna do split screen….but realized I was only paying attention to the Boxing ………more to do with how much I love boxing then the quality of the Rose - Zhang fight ….I’m not a WMMA fan , but those ladies are legit

It was a shit fight imo.

Plant did well, but it was more in terms of frustrating Canelo, making him miss and stealing rounds in a very scrappy manner.

If you think that was good then there’s a lot of boxing fights this year you should catch up on, because that was one of the poorer ‘big ones’.
I’ve seen every boxing match of significance this year ….it was a very good fight ….most don’t know what they’re looking at

used to be 29.99. then raised to 49.99 then again raised to 59.99. 64.99 for HD. prob more now i havent paid for one in years. stream all the way. years ago dana white said that if you purchased the fight pass they were in talks to give fight pass purchasers PPVs for 20-30 dollars off regular price. only if you were a fight pass purchaser. never happened. never even considered. straight scammed people into purchasing the fight pass.
I remember they raised the price for a pov like $10 and when asked why his response was why not lol

This is the disconnect between Sherdog and the real world. The crowd was amped as fuck by that fight and were cheering Thug Rose for 25 straight minutes. No one is saying that you have to enjoy women’s sports but protecting your hatred for it onto others is sad homie. Also try watching other promotions, their fans are very into the women’s divisions and lighter male weight classes.

I personally wasn't crazy about the manlet divisions myself until recently when I started watching One. The little guys may not have KO power but they have speed and skill that heavier weight classes don't. Plus they're game as fuck.

MMA is a growing sport and anything that can help that growth I'm down for. :)
I watched mma long before you were born, kid.
Besides, isn't it hate to call someone a manlet?! I guess this type of hate is not in trends currently, but when it will be people like you are going to white knight all over the internet.
<Dany07>

I watched mma long before you were born, kid.
Besides, isn't it hate to call someone a manlet?! I guess this type of hate is not in trends currently, but when it will be people like you are going to white knight all over the internet.
<Dany07>

Who's white knighting? Also no hun I've been watching since Vale Tudo. You sound insecure.

Typical entitled attitude from a gatekeeper who feels threatened.

Who's white knighting? Also no hun I've been watching since Vale Tudo. You sound insecure.
You just recently started watching the lightweight devision but in the next post you are already an mma expert!? GTFO.
Look who's talk about insecurity.

Can’t blame him …. Canelo more exciting then rose or Usman

Back