News Dana White Adresses the NYE Incident: "Don't Defend Me... I Was Wrong.".

What should happen with Dana White?

• Total voters
What a giant POS. I see he's still acting like a bully at these pressers and talking like he's an ex fighter, yet the only video we have of him throwing hands is the one in Cabo. Oh, and his 9-10 am boxercise classes.
Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png

This guy's wife has been vocal about it being a one time incident, Dana is taking all the blame it seems, it's a private matter now and it's very possible it's a one and done event.

What a fucking idiot. You make judgements on what you fucking see and not what you know. You don’t know why she slapped him. He could have gave her the herp or something. He doesn’t want you to defend him and I’m sure he knows the situation better than your dumb ass. Keep your mouth off of Dana’s ball sack

Nothing I said could by any stretch be construed as a defense of Dana. Who are you even talking to? You sounds irate and deranged.

tenor.gif

He’s owning it as he should. Tough to do but no excuse it should have never happened. I’m sure he regrets it. Bad all around.

Many of us may hate Dana but he addressed it probably as well as he could in the moment, whether you guys think it's solely PR or not. If he's sincere, he now needs to work on himself going forward and be better, however he does it. He's right, he's now a 'woman beater'. He should not have hit her period. Behind closed doors he has to deal with his family, and his kids who are anywhere from children to young adults. That's more important than the UFC in all reality.

He is wrong. He shouldn't have done that. Their dirty laundry is out there and even more so he's correct, don't defend him. You shouldn't.

Why not?

Most people think NOTHING should happen. Nice

Most 'people' here are blowhard 'internet badass' sherdoggers. The same type who would beat on a woman themselves because they want to feel powerful like when they watch MMA.

Back