Rumored Dana White announced Pavlovich vs Volkov while neither fighter knew they were fighting each other

Do you think that’s true?

• Total voters
When Pavlovich inevitably objects to this they're probably gonna tell him if he ever wants another sniff at a title he'll do whatever he's told. lol.

Cool with me. I'm an old school fan from the early days where you got thrown in a tournament with everyone else. No weight classes, it didn't matter if your criminal was a crazy future felon or training partner, etc. Are you here to fight or cherry pick opponents?

They have done this multiple times before, I am not suprised. Its a bully tactic to make someone look like a pussy if they refuse after its been publicly announced.
yeah, what a high moral human being dana white is

Wtf, man.

This is so bush league. It says “teams”.. As in the fighter, their mgr, and coaches. For all of those people to know nothing says it all. It’s possible the fighter may not have talked to his mgr. While a fight has been agreed to by the mgr, but the fighter doesn’t know it himself yet.

But apparently nobody knew about this at all.

Come on, UFC. Be professional, ffs.

Yet some people still defend Dana
yes, they re always dik riders who see him as a role model:

' hes a promoter not a benefactor '

that mindset literally lead to the poorness, unhappiness, sickness, and ultimately premature death of those surrounding him.

yet the cok suckers will tell you ' blah blah cry me a river his networth is 4 billion farts, whats yours ? '

too many mindless, souless sheeps in here

100% believable.

This is the exact reason people get pissy with Costa because he won't just accept the fight simply because UFC announced it and didn't get his okay.

I also believe... UFC doesn't always communicate directly with fighters. So the managers may know of these fights and likely need to discuss with the fighters and sometimes they are lax on that so while the fighters didn't know, someone "in their camp" very well may have.

Cool with me. I'm an old school fan from the early days where you got thrown in a tournament with everyone else. No weight classes, it didn't matter if your criminal was a crazy future felon or training partner, etc. Are you here to fight or cherry pick opponents?

In the old days there was no money, nor platform, and that was the way to do it.

Nowadays, it's a cheap scumbag move very hard to justify unless you re an asshole yourself.

BTW Is that John Hess in your av ?

That is slimy AF and then I’m willing to bet he sets his own downplayed negotiating price, thus putting the fighters in a choke hold.

Both fighters management teams should collaborate and refuse the fight on principle

Back