News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
She slapped him first though..
Dana's mom said his wife hits him all the time, and gave him a black eye on their honeymoon lol

"She went on to allege that her son slept with his sister-in-law and claimed he and Anne are constantly fighting, even going so far as to say Anne once gave Dana a black eye on their honeymoon."

Dana's worth half a billion dollars. There's plenty of women who'd put up with his shit.

Sure, all the more reason to be asking yourself what's it got to take if you're her to be in that way.

She's got to have made her peace with a hell of a lot over the years, and for obvious reasons, but I tend toward the belief that money can't ever fully make up for someone treating you like shit.

7667dr.jpg

MMA journalists getting ready to ask the hard hitting questions at the next press conference

Clearly not the first time he's hit her, if he's willing to do it in public. Also, LOL at the fragile dudes that say, "wElL sHe HiT fIrSt". Shut the fuck up, if you're a piece of shit then you deserve to get slapped. I'm sure Dana's wife spotted one of the ring card girls in the club that Dana has been fucking around with.

Meanwhile, Anne tells TMZ Sports ... "Dana and I have been married for almost 30 years. To say this is out of character for him is an understatement -- nothing like this has ever happened before. Unfortunately, we were both drinking too much on New Year’s Eve and things got out of control, on both sides. We’ve talked this through as a family and apologized to each other. I just hope people will respect our privacy for the sake of our kids."

She has no need to defend him but she is.

Dana's mom said his wife hits him all the time, and gave him a black eye on their honeymoon lol

"She went on to allege that her son slept with his sister-in-law and claimed he and Anne are constantly fighting, even going so far as to say Anne once gave Dana a black eye on their honeymoon."

Full on Goodfellas vibes.

I've always said that Dana White being a complete piece of shit was overblown, but this is a real scummy move.

Why does it seem like those TMZ guys are trying to give him excuses and feel sorry for him? TMZ owned by Disney?

Personally I feel like the response PR went a little overboard with "To say this is out of character for him is an understatement -- nothing like this has ever happened before."

Just stop at 'this has never happened before' or you look like you are rapidly trying to force some skeletons back in the closet.

7667dr.jpg

MMA journalists getting ready to ask the hard hitting questions at the next press conference

MMA journalists work for media companies, if they ask this question Dana will possibly ban them from all UFC related media, then their company will fire them and they will have very little rehire-ability. Just the way it goes, Ariel, Luke and Slack will talk on it though.

Back