News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Out at a nightclub and he does this, obviously this was not the first time. The public TRT slap is gonna cost him.

They better be using this footage as part of the powerslap promos.
<{anton}>

giphy.gif

He would use the footage in his power slap league promos if he knew he could make money out of it lol.

Usually I'm against somebody losing their livelihood over 1 bad mistake but when you are the face of your organization like Dana White you should be held to a higher standard than everyone else. That's not defending what happened either, it was absolutely gross. Get the bald goof out of here for good.

Will 'Men in black' Smith Vs. Dana White 'Privlage' for the powerslap inaugural title.

Make it happen dana

I don’t champion hitting women but realistically what were his options here?

1. Accept it. Do nothing. Turn around silent and walk away.
2. Talk tough but do nothing. Turn around silent and walk away.
3. Do what he did.
4. Go scorched earth, smile, turn around, and leave with another woman.

yes she can take half and write a book, at anytime anyway.

if she didn’t hit him first I would care more but realistically I’m not going to stop watching the UFC or do anything but write an internet post about it so…..

That didn't look like self defence, he slapped her twice.
She's still in the wrong but he is more in the wrong.

I don’t champion hitting women but realistically what were his options here?

1. Accept it. Do nothing. Turn around silent and walk away.
2. Talk tough but do nothing. Turn around silent and walk away.
3. Do what he did.
4. Go scorched earth, smile, turn around, and leave with another woman.

yes she can take half and write a book, at anytime anyway.

if she didn’t hit him first I would care more but realistically I’m not going to stop watching the UFC or do anything but write an internet post about it so…..
Well Dana's Choose Your Own Adventure could have gone something like this:
-Don't be a steroidal serial adulterer
-Don't grab your wife's wrist in a public shithole club while she is sobbing and drunk
-Don't spend years preaching about being some great dude and trying to selectively cut fighters you have grudges against for way less than wife-beating.

For sure brother. Dana is a good man, maybe they were just doing role play to spice up the romance. Dana is up there with Jon Jones and mommy theresa in being p4p kindest human on earth.
Amen!

damn, she really went for it.
but solid control from Dana, he only did a couple of those patter slaps, didn't put the back in it.
feels like both are violent assholes.

Out at a nightclub and he does this, obviously this was not the first time. The public TRT slap is gonna cost him.

Definitely. Not even jones hits his wife in public. Most couples bottle it and then yell at eachother in the car or at home.

For Dana to be ok with slapping her in public makes you wonder how he treats her at home. Wouldn't be surprised if he throws in a kennel.

Thank fucking god for sanity!

Its equal gender shit out here. You got to embrace the bad if you want the good. We all equal up in this bitch and should we want to live by the sword then we shall die by it as well!
It’s his wife not a samurai my god

Well Dana's Choose Your Own Adventure could have gone something like this:
-Don't be a steroidal serial adulterer
-Don't grab your wife's wrist in a public shithole club while she is sobbing and drunk
-Don't spend years preaching about being some great dude and trying to selectively cut fighters you have grudges against for way less than wife-beating.

I think some sherbros pathological hatred of women is blinding them to how obvious it is that Dana clearly did not have to hit her.

There were so many options available to him in the situation which were not 'rough up my wife and the mother of my kids' which would have been perfectly acceptable - including just laughing and letting her storm off, offering a verbal warning etc

My crazy russian wife tried to hit me in the head with a bottle and I didnt knocked her out in retaliation. Seems like I'm a feminist, huh?

Outside of jokes, he could have restrained her. If it was a random woman, ok. But slapping your wife in public...

Can’t justify neither of them hitting one another. Throw in alcohol into the mix, sheesh.

Families are not always picture perfect and this is a perfect example. I’m glad they both realize it was a drunken mess and have moved on. The families that put on a perfect display 24/7 are the ones I’m worried about.

Mr. And Mrs. Dana bless!

Reactions: HHJ
Back