Media Dana White Finally Addresses Francis Ngannou KO Loss

Professional fighter who could beat up the promoter, wow brilliant take on what the thread is actually about.
Really into defending your daddy Dana, huh? Swinging from his nuts big time? Well, hate to break it to you, but Dana claimed to be a pro boxer at one time, which is why I said 'at any time in his career.' It doesn't take a genius.

Really into defending your daddy Dana, huh? Swinging from his nuts big time? Well, hate to break it to you, but Dana claimed to be a pro boxer at one time, which is why I said 'at any time in his life. It doesn't take a genius.
This is emotional and feminine. These feelings you have for a stranger is bizarre. Saying we shouldn't care about what a promotor says, because a professional fighter would knock them out is idiotic.

Truth and nothing to be ashamed of

Francis made 32 million in 2 boxing matches … and less then 4M in 14 ufc fights - hats off to him

MMA fighters can’t out box boxers (proven multiple times ) and boxers can’t beat mma fighters In mma as HW James Tony proved against LHW old AF Randy couture

This is emotional and feminine. These feelings you have for a stranger is bizarre. Saying we shouldn't care about what a promotor says, because a professional fighter would knock them out is idiotic.
Really funny how these poor guys who are so insecure in their masculinity have to project it outward. Do you think I care that some goofball on the internet said something I said was feminine? You realize you are not on Redditt, right? You realize others who aren't insecure aren't upset by something like that in the way you are, right?

Again, the promoter was a pro fighter, are you daft? I already said that.

You were the one that started this conversation by defending Dana like you were HIS little girl. I was just stating my opinion. You got all butthurt and responded.

Frank got like 30 million reasons not to give a single fuck what this guy thinks. He can probably afford Christmas snow for his desert back home

And Dana's got like 300+ million reasons not to care about Francis at this point.

They were going to pay Francis 8 mil a fight or whatever. That's a lot of money for a guy who very likely could have gone in there and had his star power shut right down with a loss to Jon or Aspinall.

Instead, he went and got his star power hurt while signed to PFL.

Frank is also 37. Dana and the UFC wouldn't have gotten that much more mileage out of him anyway. Now PFL have to over pay him instead of them, and Dana can move onto the next big thing he can latch onto, like more Power Slap lol.

Ngannou might have lost, but he will always live rent free in Dana's head.

When goofcon is gone, the world will be a better place.
Lol Francis will piss that 25 mil he made from both fights combined after camp and taxes away within 10 years and then what? Literally the entire casual combat sports fanbase knows him as the guy who go posterized by Anthony Joshua. If Francis jumps the gun and comes back too soon and gets KO'd by Ferreira his career is toast. Career decisions like his are how you end up like Fedor getting KO'd cold into your late 40s for a measly 100k flat. Dana wins literally every time despite whatever delusions the haters have.

guck you dana, You can't trade that Ngannou said no and has made millions outside the UFC

Fury can't punch so it would've never gone down like that.

Joshua's power seems to be totally underrated after he started fighting more timidly. He's in the same category as Wladimir Klitschko and Lennox Lewis. Fury is several tiers below, he just wears you down.

Back