Media Dana White Finally Addresses Francis Ngannou KO Loss

well, he's right.

however, if we look at Dana's history with Francis, i'm happy he left the greedy red tomato. not many people can claim to box Fury and AJ and earn tons of cash. that's up to him if he spends the money like an idiot.

Dana isn't as salty or bitter as people want him to be. He wouldn't have been able to squeeze much money out of Ngannou because there were only a couple more fights in the division. Ngannou didn't sell many PPVs vs Fury, jury is out how much he sold vs Joshua. Either match could be sells from the boxing fans and not Ngannou's fans.

If UFC had to pay Jones and Ngannou decent money, there probably wouldn't be much profit for UFC after. So who knows? It was a missed gamble. UFC seems happy to milk lower fighters for ESPN money.

well hope Ngannou can make that money last....

Frank lost the battle but is winning the war.

Dana isn't as salty or bitter as people want him to be. He wouldn't have been able to squeeze much money out of Ngannou because there were only a couple more fights in the division. Ngannou didn't sell many PPVs vs Fury, jury is out how much he sold vs Joshua. Either match could be sells from the boxing fans and not Ngannou's fans.

If UFC had to pay Jones and Ngannou decent money, there probably wouldn't be much profit for UFC after. So who knows? It was a missed gamble. UFC seems happy to milk lower fighters for ESPN money.
Pretty simple. UFC avoided being in PFL's position of either getting nothing or being on the hook for a huge purse for a guy whose stock just plummeted. Worked out great for the UFC, worked out great for Francis financially, Saudi Arabia at a financial loss but we'll if it pays off later for their sports tourism endeavor, and the PFL are the only ones who bought a stock at the peak right before it tanked.

Frank lost the battle but is winning the war.
He is 0-2 and made money being remembered as a loser.

A ditch digger wanting more money, just because, sounds fruitless. The history he made was, his greed took him to boxing, where he successfully made more money via losing twice, hurting anyone elses chances on imitating the same move.

MMA fighters have outboxed boxers in boxing
I’ve never seen a world champion boxer get outboxed by an mma fighter ….unranked sure …. Bare knuckle sure …. But please let me know what world class boxer got outboxed by an mma fighter

Really funny how these poor guys who are so insecure in their masculinity have to project it outward. Do you think I care that some goofball on the internet said something I said was feminine? You realize you are not on Redditt, right? You realize others who aren't insecure aren't upset by something like that in the way you are, right?

Again, the promoter was a pro fighter, are you daft? I already said that.

You were the one that started this conversation by defending Dana like you were HIS little girl. I was just stating my opinion. You got all butthurt and responded.
talked like a true redditor

Was true statement. He didn't really talk down on Francis and take digs at him. Just basically MMA fighters shouldn't box wit professional boxers.

Except Conor apparently.

If Dana had known in advance Francis would make 30 million boxing twice in 6 months he would still be in the UFC.

Am I just completely insane or do most posters here just despise dana?

“You’re not allowed to give your opinion on a fight, he would beat you up! He won cause you don’t have to pay him 8 million! He won by getting knocked out and you’re a loser”

Crazy stuff
Same with Jon Jones.
It looks like a type of TDS

I don't like Dana. At all.

But this is bullshit. He got point blank asked about Francis specifically. He regulated his response to very general terms to make it as soft as humanly possible while still answering the question.

Anyone who interprets his response as venomous or corrosive in any manner is a soft bitch. You fucking retards need to stop nuthugging jesus

He is 0-2 and made money being remembered as a loser.

A ditch digger wanting more money, just because, sounds fruitless. The history he made was, his greed took him to boxing, where he successfully made more money via losing twice, hurting anyone elses chances on imitating the same move.

So would you prefer to stay in UFC to maybe make 2 m dollars per fight ? I mean ,Conor made way more money against Mayweather then in ufc.

Was a totally fair statement by Dana. The fight went the way it's supposed to. At the same time I'm sure Francis is still happy with how things worked out. Now all this drama can just blow over.

Was a totally fair statement by Dana. At the same time I'm sure Francis is still happy with how things worked out. Now all this drama can just blow over.
Agreed. Francis got his payday. Dana wins his war.

I don't like Dana. At all.

But this is bullshit. He got point blank asked about Francis specifically. He regulated his response to very general terms to make it as soft as humanly possible while still answering the question.

Anyone who interprets his response as venomous or corrosive in any manner is a soft bitch. You fucking retards need to stop nuthugging jesus

I mostly agree fam but ain't nothin wrong with nuthuggin' Jesus ain't not disrespect just keepin' it a buck fam 🐻 💕 💯 🦌

#injesushisname , Arman ✝️🙏

I hate Dana a lot less since he no longer looks like he ate Dana White. People here are reaching hard to hate on this perfectly fine and honest assessment. And of course all the Franci$ Financial Fan$ can talk about is the (estimated) money he's made embarrassing himself in front of the world.

Artem beat Paulie, Pettis beat RJJ, Vitor knocked out Holyfield and every boxing match with a former UFC fighter has been very competitive besides Francis/Joshua

Lmao!

Both first examples are shameful but don't even matter as Pettis and Artem both clearly lost to ancient washed up fighters. Maybe Anderson vs Jcc Jr. Is a better example(still a terrible one)

I think most sherdoggers could've beaten that holyfield, even mentioning that indicates serious trolling.

Do a minor amount of research. Very few guys from k1 or mma have fought any rated boxer in boxing and not been embarrassed or brutalized.

Boxers actually have a better record in MMA than vice versa competition-relevant although neither do well in the other sport.

It can be seen just with a simple eye test.

Fury showing up in that condition and likely off cycle, along with his style led to this smoke and mirrors relating to ngannou. John McDermott fought a sloppy similar fury and beat him and got robbed. And I'm pretty sure Curtis blaydes could beat McDermott in a boxing match he is horrendous.

Watch what happens if Quinton Jackson ends up fighting 50+ year old Shannon briggs. It will make joshua-ngannou look like pitty pat, but still is not relevant as briggs is 50 years old(as was Ray Mercer when he beat Tim Sylvia and lost to kimbo)

Back