News Dana White has “ZERO” concerns regarding antitrust lawsuit and fight pay suppression

Will the UFC emerge victorious from this lawsuit?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Dana has kept his mouth shut on the antitrust lawsuit until he finally made a comment with the trial upcoming.

Dana has zero concerns for the lawsuit. He seems confident regarding the success of the UFC

Will Dana and the UFC emerge victorious?

The UFC has won practically every single court battle that has come across their desk
I don't think any of them have actually gone to trial. They've all been summary judgement or thrown out. This one is serious for the goof and his lawyers. Now they actually have to prove they're not what their opposition says.
When Dana says he isn't concerned, he may mean that even if they lose a billion+ dollars they already made way more than that.

The only way I see the ufc winning is by them settling out of court which is going to cost them a lot of money but probably not as much in long run if it goes to trial and they lose which they most likely will.

This is the first time the courts have let a class action lawsuit happen and that's a huge deal.

There's 1200+ fighters involved with this lawsuit and that's not as simple as taking on Mark Hunt or other single fighters.

He says he's not worried but he fuckin should be.

'It has nothing to do with me'

Laughably disconnect. I actually believe him for once when he says he doesn't care. He is too much of a retard to properly consider these things, he would rather just watch his slap fights.

Look at the emails of him ball-licking Lorenzo (for being a complete scumbag). He was just the Fertittas little bitch and now he is Ari's, he knows that things like this are above his pay grade.

The judges comments about the case sure sounded worrisome for him.

There is zero chance under any circumstance that he is going to give asway that he is worried. What's he going to say? "Yes, I have panic attacks every time I think about it."

They have probably already decided on what they will be willing to pay out after dragging things out for quite some time as an out of court settlement. So probably no "worry" for Dana on that front, there is absolutely no way they will allow a "loss" decision, so it's just gonna end up being about how much they pay for it to go away and NDA:d.

Bruh, does anybody even think he would actually tell it if he is worried about it? It's such a non-story.

What's he supposed to say? "Yeah, it's got me and the guys a bit shook...D'OH!!" Homer Simpson doesn't work for the UFC.
shocked-and-screaming-homer-simpson-doh-sowbbdzuqrpgyw5u.gif

Back