Dana White on Chimaev: "I've never seen anything like him"

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously, how can any mma fan not support a guy that wants to fight everybody and all the time.Nowadays we have divas picking fights, not wanting to fight because of this and that and when they do its like 1 or 2 times a year while crying over it for months.

The interview from Dana: “The guy’s special,” White told reporters, including MMA Junkie, post-fight at UFC on ESPN+ 36. “I’ve been in this game my whole life, I’ve never seen anything like him. He’s special, he’s different and he wants to fight again. I’ve never been in a position where I’m like, ‘Who’s next? How do we get him a fight?"

Yeah I'm definitely also a fan of him now

He's young and low on the totem pole so he's hungry. As soon as he faces an opponent on his level he's going to want a rest after. Then if/when he becomes champ, he'll probably fight once a year.

Theres noone on his level. Let him fight for the title in two weightclasses on the same night. He literally farms UFC for easy paydays.

Seriously, how can any mma fan not support a guy that wants to fight everybody and all the time.Nowadays we have divas picking fights, not wanting to fight because of this and that and when they do its like 1 or 2 times a year while crying over it for months.

The interview from Dana: “The guy’s special,” White told reporters, including MMA Junkie, post-fight at UFC on ESPN+ 36. “I’ve been in this game my whole life, I’ve never seen anything like him. He’s special, he’s different and he wants to fight again. I’ve never been in a position where I’m like, ‘Who’s next? How do we get him a fight?"
let me save the thread for you

upload_2020-9-20_11-23-33.png

Wait until he gets the belt, if he does. Conor would fight anyone too until that happened and being diva drives your price up. Look at mighty mouse, quietly defended over and over, ended up underpaid for it.

Well it's easy when you finish everyone in the first round but he will not fight every month after a war, still im on the fuckin train

He's young and low on the totem pole so he's hungry. As soon as he faces an opponent on his level he's going to want a rest after. Then if/when he becomes champ, he'll probably fight once a year.

Yea seen this story a hundred times. He will destroy pretty much everyone on his way to the top 10, and then one of those killers will make a dog fight out of it and wel find out what hes really made of. People putting him on khabibs level already is a bit ridiculous.

But he has the potential for it, just need to see him vs the top guys.

Reactions: lsa
Dana White behinds closed doors:
“This guy is special. He’s never asked for more money and he keeps fighting. Hopefully he keeps fighting and stays on the same contract. What a sucker.”

Back