Media Dana White Posts a Video of a Sherdogger on his Instagram..

UFC107-cocksuckingfan.gif~c200

Lololol fuck is he doing???

The guy is trolling and Dana thought it was a funny troll and posted it ... hence him making those statements then showing him getting his ass kicked
<28>
keep it down, they're still trying to figure it out

No need to beat the crap out of the guy, those people are crazy enough already to be taking more damage.

I think we found a better boxer than Ronda! <45>

Troll this fool's YouTube and Social Media accounts.

This guy is clearly a fucking spaz.

<45>

WTF?! He just told her what to do, and she did none of it. She completely failed to do the chicano breathing technique, and left her carotid sinus completely exposed.

Pfft... amateurs

The video doesn't make sense though. The guy isn't sayin that Aikido can defeat every martial art or combat skill set. He is saying that, pound for pound, Aikido is a better skill set for real life combat scenarios than BJJ is. He clearly isn't an athletic guy, that doesn't mean Aikido is shit.

Aikido incorporates more training for strikes than BJJ, as I understand it, which is why there is an argument to be made that Aikido is better for real life scenarios. This guy was fighting a trained fighter, but against an average angry punk on the street, Aikido is going to be much more effective at deflecting a strike and either striking back or turning it into a wrist lock and throw or such.

BJJ vs Farm Boy wrestling.

I think we found the guy in the video

Seems like this guy is a Jason Delucia disciple. He said he basically sacrificed his career while he was developing for a form of Aikido for MMA. Finally seeing the fruits of his labor (aside from his curse working on Bas Ruten).

Back