Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

I do like the sport. I just believe the current monopoly is doing a great job of fucking it up.

You seem to confuse these two things.

You seem to be confused about the meaning of the word monopoly, and sport for that matter.

I do like the sport. I just believe the current monopoly is doing a great job of fucking it up.

You seem to confuse these two things.

At least you didn't refute the fact that all you do is whine atop your soap box. I don't care what other people think about this sport. I watch it to enjoy it myself. If others don't take it seriously, so be it. If you want to embellish and think it's ties to pro wrestling whichever they may be is holding it back, that's your perspective, though I don't agree. The reason people thought certain fights were fixed in PRIDE wasn't due to pro wrestling pageantry or affiliation, it was the ties to the Yakuza and other shady happenings. Enjoy complaining perpetually, bud.

If some UFC guys show up on Raw or a PLE and make some extra scratch, more power to them. For a place so consistently crying about fighter pay, not recognizing that seems beyond moronic.

I don't love the two mixing, but if they keep events separate, but some UFC guys show up in WWE, I don't think it has any impact on the sport of MMA or the UFC as an org.

dumbest fucking take here. mr edited bullshit account response. fuck fake ass pro wrestling, and dumbasses like you that believe just because PRIDE had theatrics and non-fighters fighting, that we should all bow down to dumbass fake pro wrestling. did you inherit a brain or something? cause you should?

I'm glad that your dad gave you your account. It is cute. You should honestly look into PRIDE, though. It is an important part of the history of the sport and I think that you would enjoy it if you gave it a try. There are many fights available online. Here's one that you might like.

Triple H vs Dana White I QUIT match at Wrestlemania is inevitable if the stock price drops

for the moron revisionists, who think we should all suck the teet of fake ass, lame ass pro wrestling, name one fight in PRIDE where both fighters that mattered, fought to a pre-determined outcome. I'll wait. I could care less if Ken Shamrock threw a fight at 50 years old against another fighter that just didn't matter at that point. the real point is, every fighter that fucking mattered, every fight that had real implications, every ranked match, tournament match, finals, did not have one fucking ounce of fakeness to it.

just because a promotion decides to use to pageatry and promote their product does not mean the whole thing was fake, and that we now, all of sudden, need to support the most moronic decisions/co-promotions that will only hurt MMA.

Instead of mma fighters going to pro wrestling, I would rather have pro wrestlers fight in mma , hear me out , I’m not saying Cm Punk vs a trained fighter , I mean 2 giant pro wrestlers who have some legitimate background and hate each others guts having a cage fight to settle it

I'm glad that your dad gave you your account. It is cute. You should honestly look into PRIDE, though. It is an important part of the history of the sport and I think that you would enjoy it if you gave it a try. There are many fights available online. Here's one that you might like.

you are the biggest loser here.
name one fight in PRIDE where both fighters that mattered, fought to a pre-determined outcome. I'll wait. I could care less if Ken Shamrock threw a fight at 50 years old against another fighter that just didn't matter at that point. the real point is, every fighter that fucking mattered, every fight that had real implications, every ranked match, tournament match, finals, did not have one fucking ounce of fakeness to it.

name one fight in PRIDE where both fighters that mattered, fought to a pre-determined outcome. I'll wait. I could care less if Ken Shamrock threw a fight at 50 years old against another fighter that just didn't matter at that point. the real point is, every fighter that fucking mattered, every fight that had real implications, every ranked match, tournament match, finals, did not have one fucking ounce of fakeness to it.
Wow, you should ask your dad who mark coleman is.

Wow, you should ask your dad who mark coleman is.
OH noooooooooooooooooooo. Not muh Coleman and TAKADA-san!!!!!!! surely, that one fight erases everything and now I must gargle pro wrestling nuts.

Answer the fucking question you side-stepping, attention seeking ass hat.

Rasslin really rustled yer jimmies, eh? Now you're just repeating yourself lol

OH noooooooooooooooooooo. Not muh Coleman and TAKADA-san!!!!!!! surely, that one fight erases everything and now I must gargle pro wrestling nuts.

Answer the fucking question you side-stepping, attention seeking ass hat.
Lmao, you didn’t even ask a question.

Rasslin really rustled yer jimmies, eh? Now you're just repeating yourself lol
nah what russles them is dumbasses thinking that just because PRIDE had a fake outcome between two fighters who didn't matter at that time, that suddenly everyone most be on board with WWE and fake gimmicks.

I'll repeat myself as much as I want, until someone can answer the question with honesty and intellect. There wasn't one fucking fight that mattered that had a pre-determined outcome. Just because an ORG wants to promote itself, just because Japanese people have artistic integrity and want to promote MMA how they see fit, suddenly doesn't mean we must all be pro wrestling fans. NOPE.

Lmao, you didn’t even ask a question.
This is exactly what you do.

Again.

This is exactly what you do.

Again.
I’m not seeing a question. If you are demanding an example of a fixed fight between relevant fighters, I just listed an ex ufc champion who was paid money to take a dive at pride 5. You obviously don’t know shit from shit about the sport, but mark Coleman was very much a name back then.

It’s cute that you are using your dad’s account and all, but you are embarrassing him with this stuff. Seriously, ask to borrow his dvds.

I’m not seeing a question. If you are asking for an example of a fixed fight between relevant fighters, I just listed an ex ufc champion who was paid money to take a dive at pride 5. You obviously don’t know shit from shit about the sport, but mark Coleman was very much a name back then.

It’s cute that you are using your dad’s account and all, but you are embarrassing him with this stuff. Seriously, ask to borrow his dvds.
Oh, the I'll play dumb tactic and keep using my point that only proves me right. Takada was not an elite level opponent, you noob. And what did Coleman do right after that? Fought matches that mattered, in a tournament, and won.

Like I said, the fighters, the fights, the tournament matches, the finals, THAT MATTERED were all legitimate. You can take your one example of TaKaDa-SaN and shove it.

It's cute you're playing dumb like the tard you are. That's it.

Oh, the I'll play dumb tactic and keep using my point that only proves me right. Takada was not an elite level opponent, you noob. And what did Coleman do right after that? Fought matches that mattered, in a tournament, and won.

Like I said, the fighters, the fights, the tournament matches, the finals, THAT MATTERED were all legitimate. You can take your one example of TaKaDa-SaN and shove it.

It's cute you're playing dumb like the tard you are. That's it.
Lol, so fixed fights are the ones that don’t matter?

They happened and you accept that, but you just dismiss them because they “don’t matter”. That’s hilarious.

On second thought, don’t tell your dad. He’ll probably ground you.

Back