Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

Fighters doing guest appearances on WWE doesn't bother me any more than guest spots in movies or TV.

I don't even mind when they have WWE guys trying their hand at MMA as long as they actually train for it and it's not a work.

There's a pretty long history of talent drifting between MMA and pro-wrestling and guys like Brock, Barnett, Sakuraba have given a very good account of themselves. That's not even to speak of guys like Judo Gene or Billy Robinson who trained MMA champions.

i think that might be one. i'd have to watch again but i remember controversey.

Fujita throwing in the towel so Coleman walked into the finals of the 2000gp.
that was Fujita's corner, not Fujita himself.
his knee looked jacked up and was in some sort of brace.
this is just conjecture and only my opinion, but since Fujita had been in the ring with Mark Kerr earlier that night and had sustained a lot of damage, i think his corner threw the towel in despite Fujita's own objections. they wanted to save him from himself.

In fact Pro-wrestling is strong.
I watched WM40 with a friend this year and man that stadium was PACKED.
FALSE
i watch combat sports to GET AWAY from the manufactured cringe that is pro wrestling. i have detested that crap ever since i turned like 12, when i figured out it wasnt real fighting.
sure, Chael was funny and so are people like Derrick Lewis. but that comes secondary to their in ring fighting ability for me.
pro wrestling is pseudo theater for mouthbreathers. i can appreciate Sakuraba and the influence it had on early MMA but most pro wrestlers couldnt fight worth a damn.
combat sports have more authenticity because the fights are real, the results are real. there have been fixed matches in the past but by and large MMA is REAL fighting not spandex clad D-tier actors flopping all over each other.

when MMA fighters try to do the "heel" or whatever other stupid pro wrestling influenced tactics on the mic, it comes off as corny as fuck and C R I N G E.
JUST FUCKING FIGHT. everything else is secondary.
Lol too bad that's not what the fandom cares about

that was Fujita's corner, not Fujita himself.
his knee looked jacked up and was in some sort of brace.
this is just conjecture and only my opinion, but since Fujita had been in the ring with Mark Kerr earlier that night and had sustained a lot of damage, i think his corner threw the towel in despite Fujita's own objections. they wanted to save him from himself.
i'd have to watch again to form a better response. but i do remember this one being called out. but i think it was more from damage and not a work. PRIDE NEVER DIE

I watched WM40 with a friend this year and man that stadium was PACKED.

Lol too bad that's not what the fandom cares about
im part of the fandom though, and id bet good money there are people who feel exactly as i do

Wrestling people do not understand how much of a turn off that is to everyone who isn't a wrestling fan. They act like its a universial part of our culture and everyone grew up with WWE. No no we did not.

Not everyone grew up watching WWE, but it is a universal part of MMA.

Pro wrestling gave birth to MMA. Deny it all you want. Pro wrestlers have fought in all the biggest MMA orgs, and some even became champions.

Why do you think WWE and UFC ended up merging into one company? Cause there's a shit ton of synergy.

i'd have to watch again to form a better response. but i do remember this one being called out. but i think it was more from damage and not a work. PRIDE NEVER DIE

Pride lives on in WWE. Pride will never die as long as WWE exists.

You realize Pride wasn't just created by a pro wrestler, it was the sister of a pro wrestling parent.
Pride was owned by Dream stage entertainment, that specialized in pro wrestling and did cross overs with their stars with Pride.

Pride did what UFC and WWE is doing like 20 years ago. Stop it with your non-sense.

Pro wrestling are tv shows, we are all talking about tv shows here dude.
There's a forum for TV shows and even a forum specifically for pro wrestling. This isn't that place.

Imagine there was a subset of Game of Thrones fans constantly talking about the show and making references to it here instead of in the Mayberry. That's why people get annoyed. Talk pro wrestling in the pro wrestling forum.

I think folks will once again realize how large Pro Wrestlers are, when scary UFC fighters stand next to them. Derrick will look tiny.

Other than Conor i've never seen an MMA fighter talking shit to WWE guys and it's not because of them wanting to join the WWE

Almost like their parent company is trying use the UFC to boost the WWE's dog shit ratings

A full wrestling event with all UFC fighters, would be pretty funny to watch
Tons of rivalries they could play off
Conor vs chandler would do better as a fake wrestling event

Using Conor as a WWE spokesman because all Conor fans are WWE crossover fans.

There's a forum for TV shows and even a forum specifically for pro wrestling. This isn't that place.

Imagine there was a subset of Game of Thrones fans constantly talking about the show and making references to it here instead of in the Mayberry. That's why people get annoyed. Talk pro wrestling in the pro wrestling forum.
KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YER MOUTH

SEVEN HELLS WHAT AM I TO MAKE OF POSTS LIKE THIS?

Pride lives on in WWE. Pride will never die as long as WWE exists.

You realize Pride wasn't just created by a pro wrestler, it was the sister of a pro wrestling parent.
Pride was owned by Dream stage entertainment, that specialized in pro wrestling and did cross overs with their stars with Pride.

Pride did what UFC and WWE is doing like 20 years ago. Stop it with your non-sense.
garbage ass take and NOPE

fake ass wrestling will forever be fake and lame.

the most legitimate fighters, in the most legitimate fights with implications, tournament match ups, championship bouts were all real.

real MMA fans owe no allegiance, owe no respect, owe 0 gratitude for fake ass dumbass pro wrestling.

"entrances and promos" are not unique to fake ass wrassling.

real MMA fans don't need to like wrassulling, it's the entire anti-thesis to what MMA is.

cope.

Back