Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

Oh well that's tough titty for you, uncultured swine. What ya gonna do brother when the largest arms in the world, the 24 inch pythons and all the hulkamaniacs worldwide, run wild, on you??!!

You turned my own insult back on me.

I'm almost proud.

that was Fujita's corner, not Fujita himself.
his knee looked jacked up and was in some sort of brace.
this is just conjecture and only my opinion, but since Fujita had been in the ring with Mark Kerr earlier that night and had sustained a lot of damage, i think his corner threw the towel in despite Fujita's own objections. they wanted to save him from himself.
With a heavy Yakuza involvement I don't think they'd be happy with a fighter collecting a cheque for throwing on the towel before the fight started.

With a heavy Yakuza involvement I don't think they'd be happy with a fighter collecting a cheque for throwing on the towel before the fight started.
thats a good point but Fujita at the time was a pretty big pro wrestling star and well respected. i have no clue about the behind the scenes dealings, i just dont think theyd be too mad if Fujita was legit injured.

Pride was literal hot garbage that was only watched by lonely dorks who hung out at block buster. Its okay to be different bud but doesn't it get embarrassing sitting here like Dave Meltzer trying to defend Japanese crap??
Fuck off

I don't think there will be cards with both. Both fanbases won't like that. It just means more interaction between the two on a base level. Like Chandler appearing on RAW, or Orton being in the crowd on UFC. Helping to promote each other.

Nothing wrong with any of that I reckon, I'll allow it

Reactions: HHJ
I don't think very many people give credit to just how old professional wrestling really is. It was originally started in the late 1860s. It's legitimacy has faded over the years but the success of MMA has a lot to do with it's association with pro wrestling.

Tko is planning on doing full on weekends with wwe going back to Sunday nights occasionally. With wwe/nxt and ufc/powers lap, they have plans for full weekends. Guess we'll see

Back