Social Dana White: Says “Leave Gina Alone” and Calls Ariel a "Douche"

You all are twisting her words and views to justify your hatred and shitty actions. Boo Hoo you disagree with her. She shouldn't have to put up with mob hate and attacks because snowflakes cant handle someone not being on their side. Her post is clearly correct but you will keep justifying.
I can't help but notice you didn't respond to my other post.

I mean... Ariel kind of has become a massive douche.

I have never seen another sports reporter that is as entitled as Ariel is to the point that he has pissed off people within his own sport.

Yeah, you saw Adam Schefter take some heat for the Andrew Luck thing last offseason but that's the only time I can really remember him getting that and Rapaport has never had a huge issue either. Meanwhile, Ariel in MMA is CONSTANTLY under fire from fighters and coaches alike.

don't care enough to read the article, just read something about antisemitism so I am just gonna say freedom for palestine and leave.

Dana might be a scumbag but he’s the last of the Mohican’s in sport. Can you imagine the UFC becoming like every other sport with the same PR woke rhetoric.
<1>
A lot of Sherdogger's would rather have Manginas like Roger Goodell and Adam Silver judging by some of the posts on here.

Gotta say, would be pretty hilarious if Ariel Helwani ends up being the reason Dana White gets fired.

<31>

She's made stupid statements in the past and stirred the pot once again by throwing a needless comparison to Jewish persecution. It isn't the first time she's had to backtrack from something she's said and her boss already went out to bat for her...yet she still posted more controversial shit and gets fired for being a dumbass. OH NO!

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg
url

Can someone explain to me how her comments are anti-Semitic? Like, is it because she said "Jews" not "Jewish people"? It must be, because her asking the difference between hating someone for their religion and hating them for their political opinions is a totally fucking legit question, especially in today's climate.
So youre a racist..

Bloody elbow is aight most of the time but this article and it’s writer are full of shit saying that Caranos freedom of speech was disinformation and dangerous conspiracy lol
The writer has a shitty take on the matter,
I’m all for bashing Dana but this wasn’t correct. A tweet shouldn’t get you fired, I don’t care how brainwashed you are by the elites agenda. Fuck off.
Well, she WAS spreading misinformation, but I also don't think she should have been fired.

The censorship/consensus guys seem to be eyeing Dana White. I haven't seen it posted but if it is forgive my reposting. Just saw it as I was reading about Caraway stealing vehicles

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/2/...rano-ariel-helwani-controversy-editorial-oped

Unstoppable force meets stubborn ass object. Curious how this plays out. This does sound a bit like a hit job, curiously. I thought MMA media were lapdogs so I'm a bit surprised.

Whoa Caraway was stealing vehicles?

Bryan Caraway?

The guy who used to be with:

BT_20190622_UWFINISH22TR1I_3815343.jpg

Gotta say, would be pretty hilarious if Ariel Helwani ends up being the reason Dana White gets fired.

<31>
If this comes to pass I feel it will signal to me how deep we are into this new era.

I think even if its Dana White, he can be cancelled easily.
Very few people can't be cancelled these days.

To avoid being cancelled, I think you have 2 options:
1. Be part of a "protected class".
2. Be part of entertainment/financial/media elite.

If that were true Dana would have been cancelled a long....long...long time ago

I dislike the pink goof but agree with him here. I just don’t insert how someone can read what Gina wrote and translate it to “well clearly she hates Jews”.

and I’ve said it before but I don’t know why any celebrity figure would want to have a social media account the days, regardless of political affiliation. It’s just asking for problems.

Well, she WAS spreading misinformation, but I also don't think she should have been fired.
I feel like every opinion can be construed as misinformation. Sure, I don't agree with a lot of what ppl say but to elevate that to punishable conduct is insane. Fully agree.

Karim Zidan always tries so hard to get Dana’s attention, I hope Dana keeps ignoring that nobody loser.

Back