Media Dana White says that Israel Adesanya is "blowing my phone up" wanting another fight soon

Still coping I see.
{<BJPeen}

A whole page of butt hurt and cope. Keep it coming bitches.
Izzy proved me wrong, he’s a formidable competitor and shattered that jaw. Great comeback. He’s still pure cringe to me, though. I don’t see what’s so offensive about that.

Still he's 100x more successful than you ever will be in life. What does that make you?
Nothing more pathetic than bringing that moronic, played out line. Of course he is more successful, famous and wealthy than me. Brendan Schaub is all that too. Guess what? They are still fucking weirdos to me. Money or not… apples and oranges. They are not cool in my eyes ( neither you are with that av and location).

Why don’t you talk about YOUR personal success and fame instead of licking another man’s dick? Clown.

Last edited:
you can say what you want about Izzy, but he sure is active and fights the tough match-ups.

Who is he going to fight though? He's washed that whole division multiple times over.

It’s funny here reading the comments izzy fans saying Strickland or Du plessis should fight for the title LOL. The two most average fighters there are and both have no chance of winning and should be nowhere near fighting for a title. But they never mention khamzats name

Izzy fans are running scared of khamzat
Damn you really love khamzats huh lol 6EA034AE-4B48-4CB3-903A-1228D798A8CE.jpeg

He weighed in in a skirt and dog collar off the top of my head
Instead of making ignorant statement, try and educate yourself about other people's culture.
bb4987427ac72cf35f252a9019059427.jpg

uh, yes lol. Silva had to take LHW fights in between his defenses so new contenders could come up at MW. He was also far more dominant in his actual wins than Izzy.
he was more entertaining, I am not sure about far more dominante. Do you think Silva taunting with his hands down to bait people in, using good head movement but still eating a few punches trying to evade and countering is more dominante than Israel putting a clinic on someone and barely getting touched during a fight? I wouldn't be so sure.

let them bang, strickland has been a company man by putting himself out there.

and the current sherdog narrative is whooo ellllllse isssss therrrre???

so might as well, they hand out title shots like candy these days

Instead of making ignorant statement, try and educate yourself about other people's culture.
bb4987427ac72cf35f252a9019059427.jpg

Wheres the dog collar? Or are you gonna tell me it’s part of anime culture or something lol

Who is he going to fight though? He's washed that whole division multiple times over.
It's Strickland or Du Plessis - literally the only two options if he's keen on ducking the Pereira trilogy.

No fucking wonder he wants to get in there soon - those are easy ass matchups.

Izzy is the UFC’s Goldust if Goldust was actually really good.

Everyone else will now feel like a walk in the park after he overcame Alex

To be fair, Khamzat or Bobby should be the only challengers. I seriously do not see what people see in Strickland. And Du Plessis doesn't do anything for me. Khamzat bulldozered through everyone at the moment and presents the premiere wrestling threat, is young and hungry. And Bobby Knuckles is the most complete guy that's absolutely the number two. But is just in a weird spot.

Khamzat is the only logical choice. Or you want to go with Strickland "iCarly". Pitbull in sparring. Labrador in cage.

It's Strickland or Du Plessis - literally the only two options if he's keen on ducking the Pereira trilogy.

No fucking wonder he wants to get in there soon - those are easy ass matchups.

Pereira has literally said he's going up to 205 dumbdumb

He didn't take a lot of damage and took a lot of confidence in his last fight, so...

Nothing more pathetic than bringing that moronic, played out line. Of course he is more successful, famous and wealthy than me. Brendan Schaub is all that too. Guess what? They are still fucking weirdos to me. Money or not… apples and oranges. They are not cool in my eyes ( neither you are with that av and location).

Why don’t you talk about YOUR personal success and fame instead of licking another man’s dick? Clown.

So how does it feel knowing you'll never be anything in life compared to a fuckless 33-year-old gyno-having weeb cringelord who jerks off to anime girls?

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Back