Media Dana White says the UFC is ready to get out of the APEX

Good move?

• Total voters

Yeah the problem is I'm sure I heard that before.

The Apex is straight ass.

There are so many small arenas in the United States, the Apex should exclusively house DWCS and Road to UFC type cards.

Even a crowd of 4,000 would feel like a major improvement.

If Dana comes through on this, GREAT.

That's not really what he said smh

He said they want to get out more but didn't say they're stopping completely

That being said, the fact there's a WWE event being run there in June is interesting. Wouldn't be shocked if WWE moved NXT weekly events there but at the same time they have so many people based in FL right now

I enjoyed the apex when they first began. The sound of the hits was great. But it’s over stayed it’s welcome and frequency.

With as many cards as they do, a ppv a month. 2 road fight nights to smaller venues. 1 apex would be a more fitting schedule since we’re stuck with over saturation of ufc events and a bloated roster we can’t keep up with

Yeah the problem is I'm sure I heard that before.

The Apex is straight ass.

There are so many small arenas in the United States, the Apex should exclusively house DWCS and Road to UFC type cards.

Even a crowd of 4,000 would feel like a major improvement.

If Dana comes through on this, GREAT.
Those asian tuf series should be hosted in Vegas. Let them asians roam the strip clubs. The world isn't just about A-cups.

No he did not say that. He said "we're trying to get away from the Apex" or "we have to get out of the Apex." Not that they're ending.
Oh really, you would expect a big platform like FullViolence to use correct wording… well apparently they did not.
I didn’t watch the post-event presser myself, it’s bedtime over here in NL.
Anyways, thanks for the heads up Jay.

If he really thinks he can put on a shit card like next week's and fill an arena, any arena, then by all means scrap the Apex events.

Back