Media Dana White says the UFC is ready to get out of the APEX

Good move?

• Total voters
I hope he knows he has to go back to balanced cards. These type of cards wouldn’t sell out a gymnasium

If he really thinks he can put on a shit card like next week's and fill an arena, any arena, then by all means scrap the Apex events.

Well looking at the card, the obvious home for that is in Brazil.

I don't really have much of a problem with the Apex but I think the novelty of no crowds has very much worn off. I don't prefer hearing nothing but commentator screaming. Maybe they could built a much better but privately owned arena. Perhaps that's not really feasible but having a small-medium crowd would be better than practically nobody.

Apex will hold a special place in my heart.

It helped us get by COVID.

He probably made enough money now by keeping the fights at the Apex instead of traveling, gotta suck and leech as much cash as possible! Get the bag! :rolleyes:

He could have the cards in different countries if he wanted every week. Be more creative with main event pairings. Host more in Europe and Brazil.

I liked the apex initially when you could hear the brutal impact sounds of each strike landing, but now over time being able to compare empty arena vs packed arena……I definitely prefer the roar of the crowd and the energy that comes with a packed arena!!

He said something similar like 3 years ago, and yet we have more Apex cards now than ever.
Neither time did he say he wants to leave for good.

There's def a reason Dana calls ppl goofs.

Back