Social Dana White Walks off 30 Seconds into Podcast

Hog-train

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dana White walks off right after he gets introduced into Howie Mandel podcast. I'm completely baffled why he did this? Howie did nothing wrong.

Was this a publicity stunt? Why would he agree to do a podcast if he doesn't want to do it? Don't get it.

Dana White walks off right after he gets introduced into Howie Mandel podcast. I'm completely baffled why he did this? Howie did nothing wrong.

Was this a publicity stunt? Why would he agree to do a podcast if he doesn't want to do it? Don't get it.

Dana White said, there can only be one bald goof in the room, so he left

Also it could be a publicity stunt for UFC 300's main event: Dana vs Howie in Power Slap

He might have felt like Howie was making fun of him with that ridiculous intro.

Or he just realized this was going to be exactly the same as every podcast he's been doing and he just couldn't do it any more.

Maybe he got offended when Howie refused to shake his hand

The whole thing seems off. Howie and team seemed to just transition to doing the podcast as if everything was normal right after.
Imo it was a work for publicity.

It's Howie Mandell. It's a joke.

Well then why did the baldfather even accept doing that podcast if he didnt want to. What a douche.

I don't know Dana White well, but some people are saying that a lot of Howie's intro of Dana White were backhanded compliments, specifically the part about him being a philosopher and how he conduct his business. The speculation is that Dana felt like "ok, it's gonna be one of those interviews" and walks off.

Back