Media Dana White walks off Howie Mandels Podcast

According to those on the inside... Dana really did walk off.
Was not staged, it was edited after the fact.

Nobody actually likes howie or gingers.

<WellThere>

This is not an opinion, this is information to fuel the fire.

<WellThere>

So how did they edit it ? Did Dana walk off in the middle of the podcast instead of 30s after the start ? Because all the videos and commentary say it was right at the start

I really thought it was going to be over Power Slap or Trump or some nonsense. But to just eff-it, I'm out... interesting.

So how did they edit it ? Did Dana walk off in the middle of the podcast instead of 30s after the start ? Because all the videos and commentary say it was right at the start

wasn't there, haven't watched it.

I'm sure this was staged

Because
A) it's one of the more effective ads for the Howie Mandel Podcast I've seen
B) Dana is a good actor. He's on stage all the time and probably does fake emotions sometimes (yeah he sucked on Pawnstars - but just cause you can act in one "genre" doesn't mean you can do all genres)
C) If he didn't wanna do a podcast he wouldn't have travelled to the studio, spent 10 minutes, and then left. He would've called them and said it's off

<WellThere>

According to who? Haven’t seen anybody say that.

They were going to hold him down and oil him up, that’s why the big ginger guy was there. Dana realized it and bounced
In politics and media you set up the person by first greasing them up with compliment then the attacks come, i guess Dana recognised the vibes and setup he was gonna be roasted for hours about slapping his wife not paying his fighters and other shits trying to get viral clips out of him.
Nobody in his right mind will call dana a philosopher unless they're clowning him.

In politics and media you set up the person by first greasing them up with compliment then the attacks come, i guess Dana recognised the vibes and setup he was gonna be roasted for hours about slapping his wife not paying his fighters and other shits trying to get viral clips out of him.
Nobody in his right mind will call dana a philosopher unless they're clowning him.
Yeah I agree

A philosopher?

Fuck off, lol. Good on Dana for walking out.

Rarely have I seen Dana not be willing to talk behind the camera for as long as they want to put one in front of him. Truly the end of an era.

Back