Dana White: we can’t have enough women’s divisions

Eater of Souls

Guardian of the Gate
@Silver
Reaction score
BREAKING:***Dana White trying to SABOTAGE WME CONFIRMED!!!***

method=get&s=010611040103dzg9isp1757gdu-07-15-2014-10-14-29-506.jpg

He's wrong. FW, at least at the moment. Is one division too many. Should have added FLW, instead of that nonsense.

He's wrong. FW, at least at the moment. Is one division too many. Should have added FLW, instead of that nonsense.

Oh, I agree that FW is an utter wasteland. 125 has long been the deepest division. And in terms of talent, 105 dwarfs 145. On the weaker and less skilled side of the house, 145 is the creepy uncle that parents keep their children away from at family reunions.

That is probably where they are going, with TUF they will have way more than 3 fighters where 2 are blown up BW´s at FW.

They're so desperate to find the next Ronda, but Ronda was a fad that wore out. The "pretty" girl that can kick ass has been done before and now the novelty is gone forever.

What happens when they don't find that next Ronda? Just keep on having fights few people care about?

But yeah the try hards will celebrate anything they're told to like.

Female 105 is the equiv to Male 135-145. Plenty of super athletic women who weigh an un dehydrated 105 to 120 on this planet.

But a 125 division makes and equal amount of sense if 105 does...

As long as they don't put wmma fighters that are 4-3, 7-5, etc. and utter trash on main cards of ppvs I dont have a problem.

But seriously. A ppv is $60 and should be amazingly stacked. Lol at throwing a complete trash wmma fight on there.

The question is the number of fighters relative to the talent pool and what you want for the baseline level of talent in the organization.

The greater the later, the more you can expand the former without sacrificing quality.

I remember when he used to trash boxing for having too many weight classes and weak undercards

Yes we definitely need more women's divisions.

1os55w.jpg

3/3 lady TUF winners have been athletic wrestler types. 2/3 of those winners went on to lose to IFMA medalist kickboxers (jury still out on Suarez).

So just go ahead and put in your bets on which ever wrestler gets into the house to win the show, and then later on Julia Berezikova who should statistically end up punching out or leglocking the winner of the show.

A third of a cards slots will be filled with WMMA real soon.

lel

8 male divisions and now 4 womans divisions.

It's going to be a class of unsuccessful 135rs and 115 . No new talent nothing exciting just another class to give soccer mom's hope... and I like wmma

Name me one good reason to not have new weight division ? (Aside from casual fans having hard time remembering more than 2 names)

More talent can join main roster now
Less weight cut for larger fighters
Less brain damage for smaller fighters
More money for future champions
More exposure for future champions

Back