Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

Long straight to the body from Salmon is a game changer.

Ricky needs to go on a S&C program. He's has a kid body.

Francisco-Trevino.png

Ricky Turcios is a younger version of Francisco Trevino. Everything from his look, fighting style, and striking defense. Turcios is just more mobile.

similar to the first round.. salmon is the one controlling the center and the one who's actually doing damage w/his strikes, even tho turcios throws more. not as clear as rd 1, but still salmon's round.

20-18

Salmon has crisp boxing I just wish he would throw more combos.

pretty's face is getting fucked up lol

Salmon has crisp boxing I just wish he would throw more combos.

Yeah he's winning easily but not sure he''d get signed on this performance, Dana would likely pick someone who won a crazy brawl despite their skill level. Needs to go through the gears here in the third and look to finish.

Faber just ignores the fact that salmon is fucking his boy up...

Blind degen bet on the under cause of the odds. Just tuned in

Has anyone been finished yet?

Salmon should get picked up after this in my opinion. Looks like he barely got out of first gear and he still lit Turcios up and dropped him without being in any danger himself. Wish he'd just picked it up a bit more to look for the finish, Turcios is tough though.

I'd give it 29-28 Salmon, think Turcious did enough to steal round 3, close though.

rd 3 to salmon. even whenever ricky had him against the cage, salmon landed the better clinch strikes. and obvioulsy the knockdown for salmon

30-27 salmon.

ricky has some heart, tho, just no muscle

My least favorite type of fighter is someone like Ricky who just spams the shit out of kicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back